chapter 9

Vegas POV
I got up out of bed and instantly felt sick i ran to the bathroom and threw up...ive been sick since yesterday NO!, i cant be pregnant i ran out the door and went to a corner store and bought a pregnacy test and raced home.... Im not ready for a baby im only 17.... Couple minutes later i read it and it said................

Positive.

No. No. I ran down stairs to see brent sitting on the couch and he looked at me and saw the tears and ran and hugged me "whats wrong?" He asked "i-im p-pregnant" i said he had wide eyes "you mean with cams baby?" He asked i nodded "i dont want to tell everyone at school that i was raped by cam" i said "well if they ask whos the dad.... I'll tell them i am" he said "no... You dont have to do that" i said "yes i do... Now come on we havs school tommorow" he said grabbing my hand

*school day*
When we got to school brent grabbed my hand and walked to class and of course savannah brents ex was stareing at us then brent kissed my cheek and we smiled..
It was finally 5th and we walked in the classroom ans savannah said "whos the daddy?" She said i just knew brent was gonna say him "Me!" Brent said angerly savannah had wide eyes and glared at me...then we sat down i grabbed a piece of paper
'I cant believe you did that' i wrote
'Well i didnt want them to know' he wrote i smiled and kissed his cheek this was nice one day i wish i could have my own child with brent.... I know i dream big but aye it may happen someday. After school everyone was staring then brent pulled me in front of him "what are you doing?" I asked "giving them something to look at" he whispered back then he started leaning in OMG is he going to kiss me then our lips connected and moved in sync and it was fireworks. Then he pulled away and smiled "lets go" he said smiling.

"Today was nice" i said "yeah hey ill help you care for the baby i promuise" he said i smiled and hugged him "thank brent for being there for me" i said "your welcomr beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek "one day i wanna have a child where i didnt get raped and i am having it with the one i love" i said and he smiled and i blushed "maybe... Just need to find the perfect one" he said i nodded and thought maybe the perfect onr is closer then you think...