chapter 11

Brents POV (contiuned)
"Umm... Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked vega her eyes went wide and a smiled grew on her face "i would love to" she said i was so happy that i leaned in and kissed her and she did back this kiss was passionate then we pulled away and smiled then i saw savannah with a pregnant belly and cameron wraped around her my mouth dropped and i showed vega and her mouth dropped "hey guys" cam said "this is the girlfriend i told you about and im sorry about the miss carriage vega" he said she nodded and they walked away "well then" i said "yeah... That kiss was something" she said "yeah... It was perfect" i said she smiled and so did i when we got home she went into the kitchen "hey brent!" She yelled "yes?" I asked "what do you want to eat?" She asked "umm... How about PIZZA!" I yelled she laughed and ordered pizza.
*2 weeks later*
"hey you wanna hang out with the boys?" I asked "sure" she said we got up and went to the park and saw nash. Matt. Taylor. And cameron "hey guys" vega yelled "hey vega!" Matt said huggin her "so you had the baby?" Matt asked then vega looked at me "umm... No i-i had a miss carriage" she said "oh im so sorry... But hey maybe one day your true love will have a baby with you" he said and smiled at me and looked at our hands "looks like you already found him" he said pointing to our hands and vega blushed matt laughed... "Sorry about matt" i said "its fine babe" she said and pecked my lips "but hey he may not be wrong" she said my eyes widened weas she really thinking about us having a baby.... While we were walking i talked to cam "hey cam, wheres your girl?" I asked "she didnt want to come because shes pregnant and she is getting really moody so yeah" he said 'how far along is she?" I asked "8 months" he said "wow... You ready to become a dad?" I asked he chuckled "of course yes.. I wanna prove my dad that im not worthless" he said "well good for you bud" i said "do you want to be a dad?" He asked "well... Yeah someday but we are not ready for that yet we have been dating for 2 weeks." I said "dude. You two are perfect together" he said "thanks" i said and walked to vega and grabbed her and pulled her over my shoulder "brent.... Put me down" she said "okay!" I yelled and dropped her in the water "brent!" She yelled and she ran after me and i triped on a rock and we both fell and bursted out laughing then we stopped and looked into eachothers eyes and we leanedd in and our lips connected and they moved in sync it was perfect then we pulled away and got up "hey brent?" Vega asked "yeah?" I asked "is it true that... " then matt cut vega off "come on!" He yelled "ok! Come on vega" i said and grabbed her hand "i love you vega" i whispered to her she smiled "i love you more" she said back and i smiled and pecked her lips... Today was amazing but what was she wanting to ask me???