chapter 13

+2 years later+

Brent POV
Im scares to tell her. What if i scare her off. Because i havent... Yeah! I am so scared. Eachday i watched her stay quiet like shes thinking. I know i maybe hurting her for not tellin her.. I am really scared to do it... But at the same time i wanna do it because its gonna happen one day or another i got up and sat by vega and then she turned the tv off and she sat there for a minute "whats wrong?" She asked "n-nothing" i said "i dont believe you brent.. Ever since i asked you that question you have been scared around me" she said "please tell me" she said "i cant." I said "why?" She said "because your gonna think i am stupid for being scared of that" i said "no i wont i promise brent... I am not like those other girls who make fun of their boyfriends.. I love you brent please just please tell me" she said "okay... I guess i can... But please dont maks fun of me" i said 'i wont brent trust me... You do trust me right?" She said i nodded and "i love you vega but the reason i am scared to do anything yet is because i- i......

Haha... Sorry.. I just love cliffhangers... Can you guess what brent is gonna tell her that he is scared to tell her???