chapter 12

Vegas POV
I got up out of bed and just thought i over heard brent talking with cam and he said "well... Yeah i want to be a daddy but we are not ready yet" i was happy he said that im going to ask him today if he actually said the truth i walked down stairs "hey babe" brent said and pecked my lips "oh yeah i forgot to ask where has your mom been?" I asked "oh shes been gone for a while but that day you went to sleep when you got umm.. Raped she said she had to go to las vegas (haha get it her name is vegas and brents mom went to vegas XD no.... Okay...) For work she will be back in a couple months" he said i nodded "umm.. Brent can i ask you something?" I asked "yeah sure" he said "is it true?" I said he looked confused "is what true?" He asked "that one day you want to become a father" i whispered his eyes went wide "uhh... Umm... Y-yeah umm... I-i d-didnt know y-you heard that" he said i nodded "no need to be scared about it." I said "i-i am just n-not r-ready" he said "oh.. Well i know you are not ready.... We have been dating for 2 months i get it"i said and walked away.. Why is he so scared is there something he os not telling me?? Somethings up,!!

Sorry it was short but yeah we got somewhere... thanks guys for feed back.. I love knowing i am doing good. Alot of people of told me i am a good writer and i never believed then until like hundreds of people tell me they loves what i write and im really good at writting. Thank you guys so .much for supporting me and reading my books. Luh you guys :)