chapter 18

Vegas POV
I woke up from a nice long sleep to see my mom sitting watching TV "hey mom... Thanks for letting me sleep here... I am gonna go now" I said "okay.. Tell me when you give birth..." She said "will do mama love ya" I said and walked out.. I walked all the way home when I walked in I saw a sleepy brent sitting on the couch when he saw me he jumped up "vega... I was so worried.. You left yesterday morning.. And I got scared.. What happened??" He said I took a deep breathe and sat on the couch "b-brent" I said "vega... What's wrong?? Please tell me" he said "i-i am" I said "your what??" He said "I am pregnant" I said his eyes went wide. "Y-you mean to say that your h-having m-my baby" he said I nodded then he hugged me... Huh?? Unexpected... "Your not mad?" I said "no.,.. Why would I be mad... If I am going to be a father and the girl I love I is having my babies" he said and we smiled and hugged "I live you brent" I said "I love you more vega" he said "come on let's see the gender" I said and raced totbhe hostipal "yes... Umm.. Here for an ultrasound with doctor katt" I said "right this way" she said "hi.. You must be future Mrs. Rivera" doctor Matt said "yes.." I said "okay lay down" she said and I did and she put jell stuff on my belly while brent was holding my hand "what's the gender?" Brent asked "well.. Congrats.. Your having a girl and a boy" the doctor said brent looked at me with tears in his eyes.. "Thank you doctor" I said while we got home brent said "I can't believe we are having a boy and a girl" he said "yeah... We have to think of names now you think of a boy name and I think of a girl name" I said he nodded "how about Aaron for the boy" he said "yeah I like it .. And for the girl how about Hazel" I said "love it" he said and pecked my lips.... This is my dream... Marrying and having kids with brent.... Dream come true... This was all I ever wanted...