1.1 » Jaspar's Nighttime Adventure

Caspar's POV

[Day Two Of Inverness]

(trigger warning: talk of suicide (not that much))

I wake up with my arms around Joe and his head on my chest. This is the best way to wake up, if you ask me.

"Someone is finally awake," Zoe says. I scoff. I try to let go of Joe subtly, so he stays sleeping. I check Twitter first. Nothing too good happened while I was sleep. Now, Instagram.

Zozeebo tagged you in picture.

Zozeebo mentioned you in a comment.

I click on the photo. It's a picture of me and Joe cuddling as we sleep. Zoe has too much power sometimes.

Her comment is: jaspar cuddles in inverness @joe_sugg @caspar_lee

"Look at all the comments," Niomi says and smiles. I start scrolling through the comments.

Zoe is Jaspar real? I need to know.

No Jaspar isn't real, sadly. It probably never will be. Joe is straight and that's the way it is.

Casper is so cute!

They spelled my name wrong. It's an A not an E. I see that Alfie commented on that picture.

Relationship goals😻

Can you imagine what Joe thinks about this? He's probably weirded out.

"Alfie, was that necessary? But Zoe can you send me that picture?" I ask them. Zoe laughs her cute little laugh.

"Yes it was," Alfie says and eats a piece of licorice. When Zalfie pretend to be health freaks for the camera. I know what they're up to.

She nods. I save the photo when she sends it to me.

"What was necessary?" Joe asks tiredly.

"Check Zoe's Instagram. Alfie commented on the picture she posted," I say and hand him his phone. He scoffs when he sees the picture. I knew he didn't like it. Why would he like it? He's straight.

"It's an adorable picture. I'm going to post it," Joe says and screenshots the picture. Wait. What? He likes the picture? So in other words, there is a chance Joe likes me. A small chance, but still a chance.

-

Zoe starts filming a vlog with Alfie. I hope one day I have a relationship as cute as Zoe and Alfie's. Me and Joe are just chilling on the couch. Marcus and Niomi are in their room, doing God knows what.

"Zoe, let's watch a horror movie!" Alfie suggests. Aw, I hate horror movies. They're just doing this to scare me. They know how I feel about horror movies.

"Okay! Let's watch The Conjuring!" Joe says, knowing just the trailer scares the shit out of me. I roll my eyes at Joe, before hitting him in the arm.

"Someone want to get Narcus?" I say, not wanting to talk about The Conjuring anymore.

"I will," Alfie says and gets up. He kisses Zoe's forehead before leaving. That's so cute. I will probably never get that.

"Caspar, can I talk to you for a second?" Zoe asks me. I nod and get up, Zoe following me.

"Is Jaspar real yet? You know you can tell me," Zoe says. I shake my head no. I look down at my feet before speaking,

"I don't think Joe likes me like that. I am happy I am his friend. I don't want to jeopardize that by making a move and Joe not feeling the same way," I say honestly. Zoe just sighs. She seems exhausted by my drama.