2.6 » The Worst Day

Caspar's POV

*TRIGGER WARNING*
*DRUG WARNING*

Today is the day. Today is the motherfucking day! I have this day all mapped out in my head. So first, I will walk over to Alice's house and break up with her in the nicest way possible. Then, I'll think of a bomb ass way to win over the love of my life. Lastly, I will walk to the hospital and finally see Joe. I don't think anything bad's going to happen.

I smile to myself, and skip around Joe's room. I'm so happy I finally figured out that my plan to come off as straight to my viewers was dumb as shit. I need to fix it all. And I fully intend on fixing everything I screwed up.

I change into one of Joe's nice shirts, and walk to my room. I sift through a few pair of pants, 'till I decide to wear a pair of black jeans that aren't ripped. I look at myself in my mirror, and for the first time in a while, I'm happy with the way I look.

I have decided to take a little detour from my original schedule. It won't be a long one, I just need to talk to him about all this. I don't him to feel like he's out of the loop, you know what I mean? He's like the sweetest guy I know, and I haven't been spending as much time with him as I would like to. I just feel the need to do some explaining, and he's good to talk to. I could really use a nice, little chat.

I take a banana out of our fruit bowl, and peel the banana upside down. Usually, for breakfast I have cereal but I want a quick breakfast today. I'll get some "real" food later today with Joe once I win him over.

Once I finish my banana, I put the peel in the bin, grab a black jacket and exit my apartment. I look up to see the sky, and it's beautiful. I've woken up a little bit before sunrise, so I was able to watch the sunrise. The whole sky is a mixture of pink, orange, red and yellow. What did us humans ever do to deserve beautiful skies?

I start walking and I check Twitter. The whole fandom is asking why me and Joe are MIA. Joe and I wanted to keep the whole hospital trip under wraps, because we didn't want to worry any of our subscribers. And with all that's been happening with us recently, we haven't had the time or energy.

I look up to see where I'm at, and I see the apartment building that I'm headed to. I start jogging over to it. Even with a devotion to get Joe back, I'm staying healthy and fit. Brownie points for me.

Oli buzzes me in when he sees me at the door. I enter and give him a big hug. I've missed Oli so much. He rubs my back as he hugs me. He is really good at comforting people. He sits people down and listens to their problems and gives good advice. He's like our personal therapist.

"Oli I need to tell you something," I say as I pull away from our hug. I sit on his couch, and look at him with sad eyes. He plops next to me on the couch.

"I'm here, Casp. Does this, by any chance, have something to do with you kissing Joe and lying about it?" Oli asks me, looking at me with curiosity and thought. I nod. He must think I'm crazy.

"Well, kind of. In case you haven't realized, I really like Joe. No, I'm madly in love with him. But I have this girlfriend I smoked weed with. I don't like her, I just wanted people to think I'm straight when that's obviously not the case," I say, taking a breath because I didn't breathe once while I explained that.

"You're smoking weed again?" he asks me. I nod at him, and look down at my feet in embarrassment. "Did you guys only do weed or did you do anything else?"

"No, it was only weed," I lie. He can't find out that I did a line of coccaine with Alice, he'll kill me. And then he'll tell Joe, and then Joe will kill me. That can't happen.