She Is Love~ A Justin Bieber Love Story

My best friend is a Justin Bieber fan, so I told her I would write her a story, so I'm keeping my promise :)

It's not the first time i've written on wattpad, but it's the first fan fiction on here. So be kind with the criticism(sp?).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Justin's POV)

"Justin! Help me get this luggage into the bus!" My mom yelled from the car. I grunted and got up off the couch.

"But I might pull a muscle and then I won't be able to perform." I pleaded. Wow, did I really just say that? Oh well, it's true!

"Stop being a drama queen and help me with the bags." She slapped me upside the head. I should've saw that one coming.

I picked up 4 bag and brought them inside. Man, why did my mom have to have so many bags? Is she trying to make me break my back? I bet two of the bags are just for shoes. I unzipped one and a heel popped out. 1 down, 1 to go. I unzipped the other one and a pair of converse fell out. Told you. My mom's obsessed with shoes. Just as my mom walked in, all of her shoes fell out of the luggages.

"Justin! What are you doing with my shoes?" She asked, kind of shocked.

"Umm...They got hot in the luggages, so I let them out to breathe?"

"Ok, whatever. Just put them back in, please?" That's when I realized there was a little girl and 2 older girls standing behind her. The two older girls looked about my age.

"Mom? Are you gonna introduce us?" I asked.

"Why would I introduce you to people you already know?" She smiled.

One girl with blonde hair and bright blue-green eyes walked into the bus and smiled.

"Nice way to remember your next door neighbor-slash-bestest friend forever" She grinned.

"SARAH?!?!" I exclaimed.

Wow has she changed.

"The one and only!" She smiled as she walked up and hugged me.

Oh my gosh. She smells delicious....I mean...her hair smells like strawberries. Sarah used to be cute in a geeky way, but now she's...Gorgeous. Beautiful. Everything a guy could want. She has on black and hot pink converse; zebra print booty shorts and a hot pink tank top. Gosh her booty, I mean BEAUTY! Is making me dizzy. Wow, what a horrible slip up.

"Justin?? Justin!!! Helloo??" She was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about how much you've...changed."

"Me too. For you! I mean. Oh god, I'm babbling again." She laughed.

"Uh Hello?? I hate to break up THIS little reunion, but can we start ANOTHER reunion??" A voice chimed. I looked to the side of me and saw one of my other close friends.

"ERIN!!! How could I forget about you?"

"You can't, that's how." We all laughed.

"And I think you remember my little sister Elizabeth? Last time you saw her...well she drooled on you shoes." She smiled.

"Yes I remember baby Elizabeth. Hello" I laughed.

"Hi and now I'm four and I don't drool!" She grinned. We all just laughed, but then one laugh stuck out past the others. It was Sarah's.

Her laugh was like an orchestra of angels, playing harps and violins. It was the most heavenly laugh I've ever heard. She was driving me crazy...but wait? There's something wrong with thinking about her. Just then, a big wake up walked through the door.

My Girlfriend.

"Hey babe, guess what??" She chimed.

"What happened?" I asked, avoiding Sarah's face from when Selena called me babe.

"I'm gonna be singing Overboard with you for a month!" She pounced on me and brought me into a tight hug. I hugged her back, but with less enthusiasm. It's not like I don't want Selena here, but I was hoping I'd get to catch up with Sarah, Erin and Elizabeth with no...distractions. Wait! No! Selena's not a distraction. Well, from where I see it she's not, but that's just me.

"Well? What do you think?" She asked. I could see in her eyes that she wanted me to be happy, which I was. Who couldn't be happy with Selena around? Well, actually a lot of people could. Some, or should I say most, of my fans don't really like Selena, but she's the sweetest person around. Until you get her mad. Getting Selena mad is like getting Voldemort mad; you just don't do it unless you're asking for trouble.

"This is gonna be an exciting tour." I truthfully said. She squealed and then turned to Sarah and Erin, who was holding Elizabeth.

"Oh I'm sorry for being rude, I'm Selena." She held out her hand, then Sarah shook it.

"I'm Sarah. It's really nice to meet you. I know this is gonna sound really weird, and hopefully not offending, but I feel like I just met a wizard princess." We all cracked up at that and got through all the introductions. Elizabeth seemed a little star struck, but that changed in a matter of seconds.

"Justin?" She asked as she tapped her small hand on my shoulder.

"Yes Lizzie?" I asked as I took her from Erin.

"Is Jazzy coming?" She looked like she was trying to hide a smile or surprise, but I couldn't tell.

"Well...I don't..." As soon as I said that, Jazzy walked, more like ran, through the door with my dad in tow. I put Lizzie down and picked up Jazzy. Elizabeth and the girls ran to my dad in a mad stampede.

"My baby girl! What are you doing here, Pumpkin'?" I asked as I squeezed her as tight as I could.

"Bieber let me go!!" She laughed. I laughed with her and set her down.

"I missed you, Babe" I was about to start crying from the joy in my heart.

"I know. I'm on tour with you!" She said. This was really gonna be an amazing tour. I've got my best friends, girlfriend, mom, dad, and baby brother and sister with me. Nothing can go wrong.

And I really hope I didn't just jinx myself.