Chapter 4 Side Stage

Date: 5th May

[Mike]

I stood side stage watching our support acts performance. Tonight Alive had played a brilliant set. The crowed seemed to love them. They've really excelled as a band recently.

We Are the in Crowed were just as loved.

"Who's ready for Pierce The Veil!!!" Tay yelled into the mic. The crowed broke into a massive roar.

After watching both these bands preform I've noticed the fans have a lot of respect towards the font women.

Back when we were supporting for bands, whenever we asked if the crowed were ready for the headliners there would be the normal screaming plus a few sexual comments. Like, for example, 'LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES'.

But with Tonight Alive and We Are the in Crowed that doesn't seem to happen as much.

The music faded out and the band ran off stage.

"Great set guys" I fist bumped them all as they ran past.

Our crew began to set up out stage. It wouldnt be long now till our fans got what they wanted. An awesome Pierce The Veil show!

~~~~

"I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

3-2-1 where did it go..." The crowed sang along with Vic.

I can't wait to see the crowds reaction to this next bit.

While playing my beat, I looked over to the edge of the stage where both Tay and Jenna were ready with microphones.

I hope this works, we've never had two people sing the girl part of Hold On Till May before.

"...If I were you, I'd put that away

See, you're just wasted

And thinking about the past again

Darling you'll be okay..." Vic stepped away from his mic stand allowing the crowed to sing the next line.

"And she said," They yelled.

The girls stepped onto the stage.

It was perfect. Their voices worked so well together. They had harmonised it perfectly.

The crowed sang along and waved their arms to the music. I'd count that as a success.

~~~~

[Tay]

"A big hand to Jenna and Tay from Tonight Alive and We Are the in Crowed." Vic quickly said before he had to sing the final part of the song.

Jenna and I took a bow then returned to the side of the stage, making sure to flash Mike a cheeky grin.

It was his idea to have us both sing, Originally we were going to take it in turns per night.

"Ahhh that was awesome!!!" I screeched.

"I know right!" Jenna grinned "your voice is amazing." She smiled down at me making my cheeks burn red.

"Thank you" I muttered awkwardly fiddling with the bottom of my shirt.

We continued to watch the rest of Pierce The Veils set.

~~~~

[Jenna]

The stage lighting reflected off her face showing all its beauty. I couldn't help but stare. She looked so perfect.

Her head turned and she noticed my stare.

"What's wrong?" She asked "is there something on my face?"

Stumbling over my own words "No no no. It's just..."

Her head cocked slightly to the side. Much like what dogs sometimes do with their heads.

"... You. You look so... So breathtakingly beautiful."

"Well that's a lie"

"No it's not. You honestly look amazing. You always do."

She looked to the floor in attempt to hide her rosy red cheeks.

She was so adorable.

I reached my hand out and placed it beneath her chin. Taking a step closer, I slowly tilted her head up so she was looking right at me.

We stared into each others eyes and grew closer and closer until there was only a few inches between us.

Tays eyes flickered to my lips. She knew what was coming yet she wasn't stopping it.

I leaned in, lowering my lips to hers. She reached up her hands and placed them on the side of my face.

Then, finally, our lips connected.

It felt so right. Like we were made for each other.