Chapter 9 Lives Saved

A/N: sorry It took so long to update. Everything got really fucked up and I just didn't feel creative at all.

This chapter is dedicated to the anon who messaged me on tumblr. If it wasn't you them I probably wouldn't be updating this

[Jenna]

"So who's excited to see the lovely We Are The In Crowd?"

The crowed roared back a chorus of happy yells.

"And" I paused "who excited to see..." I took a deep breath "PIERCE. THE. VEEIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

The crowed went crazy.

"Come one you can do better than that. You've got one more chance. Who's excited to see everyone's favourite sexicans: PIERCE THE VEIL!"

The noise made from the crowd was close to defining. I can believe the support the fans give them. It's amazing.

"Okay. This is our last song tonight but come and say hi. Well be out by the busses at 11:30.

This song is called Listening"

The song began and we played our way through it. I put my heart and soul into the performance today.

I felt like I ruled the world.

As the last chord rung out over the crowed I took a bow before dancing my way of stage to give Tay a big sweaty bear hug.

"Eww" she giggled "was that really necessary"

"Yes. Yes it was" I said between kisses.

"Aw guys" a voice interrupted us "stop being so damn cute"

Before I had the chance to see who the voice belonged to I felt two strong arms wrap around Tay and I. I recognised the knuckle tattoos at once.

"Tony." Tay huffed "if your going to ask for a threesome again the answer hasn't changed."

"Why not" he wined

I looked up at his face to see him pounding.

"Because"

His arms fell back to his sides. "You guys are no fun" he joked and walked off back to the green room.

I looked back at Tay to see her smiling cheekily at me.

"What?" I felt myself blush at her smile.

"You know one day he'll get us drunk enough so we'll do it."

I chuckled at the thought of a threesome with Tony. What a tour story that'd be!

----

After Pierce The Veil had finished their set and showered up we all headed out to the busses together.

A crowed of about 30 people were stood next to the bus.

Time to meet the fans.

Tay and I went round together to meet kids. They were lovely. Many of them told us how they found it inspirational that girls can make it in a rock band.

We made sure to make everyone photos extra special by doing awesome poses in each one.

It was all going perfectly until the end of the night. Pierce The Veil were talking to the last of the fans while WATIC and TA leant against the brick wall of the venue eating Chinese take away.

Out of the darkness a 2 guys appeared. They approached the venue.

"Oi" one of them called out. "Arn't you that Genna girl from that band?"

I nodded

"Yeah" the shorter one said "and that's the Tay girl your sisters always talking about" he pointed to Tay

"No way. My little sisters a big fan of you two. Can we have an autograph or somethin'"

"Yeah sure. Anything for a fan" Tay and I rested our Chinese on the floor and walked over to the men.

I could smell the alcohol on their breath as they introduced themselves.

"The names Nick and this is Scott and my sisters called Robin." He reached deep into his pocket and pulled out an old receipt. "Could you sign this for her?"

I took the receipt and wrote a little not on it for Robin.

'I'm sorry we couldn't have met in person, Robin, but maybe another time. I'd love to meet you.

Love Genna x'

Then I passed it to Tay who began to write a similar message.

The shorter one took his phone out "do you want we to get a picture if you with them Nick. Incase she doesn't believe you?"

"Good idea!"

Suddenly I felt him pull Tay and I in close to him so we were on either side of him with his arms around our backs. He pulled up behind the bus so the flash would work.

Once the photo was taken I scrambled back to stand by Tay.

"Okay well I hope your sister can come see us some time. It'd be nice to get to meet her." Tay said as she began to walk away.

Suddenly Nick grabbed her arm "Wait don't go. You're hella fit. How'd you like to have a fuck."

"No" Tay said trying to pull her arm free.

"Ow come on" he pulled her in close and grabbed her butt.

"Let her go" I yelled trying to push him off her.

Out of know where Scott grabbed me by the throat and held me back tightly. I could feel his stinking breath on my cheek "don't you ever try to stop Nick bitch. You got that." I could feel his hand reach round to my stomach and begin to slide down into my jeans. "Besides. Your pretty fit yourself. I wouldn't mind a bitch like you bouncing on my cock."

I was terrified. I tried to scream out but nothing came out. This was it. These two creeps were gonna rape us! Why did we have to go behind the bus where no one could see us. Why!

I felt myself begin to cry. I looked up to see Tay struggling to keep Nick off her. She was crying to. I could see how terrified she was. At this moment we were both week. There was nothing we could do to get out if this.

"Let! Them! Go!" An angry voiced yelled.

I looked up to see Mike and Tony stood there with clenched knuckles glaring at the two guys.

"Why should we" Nick said darkly "Get your own bitched to fuck"

Within seconds Mike leaped onto Nick and tackled him to the ground. Nicks grip on Tay loosened and she ran to get the rest if the guys. Tony watched Mike as he threw punch after punch on Nick.

Scotts grip on my throat tightened as he tried to haul me away.

"Tony!!" I choked out.

Just in time Tony ran up to Scott and punched him right in the nose. That was enough for him to get me go but, just like Mike, Tony wasn't finished yet.

He threw Scott to the ground and went full rage on him.

Just then everyone ran around the corner. Mike, Rob and Cameron stood with the shaking Tay while Jordan and Vic ran over to try peal Mike of of Nick.

I don't know how they did it but they managed to pull Mike off the bleeding mess of Nick. They both had to hold him back as he kicked and yelled as Nick as he scampered away.

I felt Jake, Cam and Matt support me as Whakaio and Jaime ran past to pull Tony off Scott.

As Scott limped away Tony yelled out to him "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TREAT A WOMAN LIKE THAT!!"

Mike and Tony eventually wriggled free from their friends grasp.

Tony came straight to me and hugged me. I could feel how tense he still was.

"Thankyou" I whispered into his chest