Party Pooper.

So, I asked my mom and she told me I couldn't use the car because her stupid boyfriend was going to have the car today. I have to get dropped off by her boyfriend J.rell, I don't trust this dude as far as I can throw him. Everytime I see him I just get this disgusting feeling. I just try to stay as far away from him as I can but now I have to ride in the car with him, ALONE. Ugh, things just can't go my way for once. I'm NOT driving my car there because my boyfriends family will probably think I'm an arrogant, immature, snob.

Whatever I guess I'll ride with him it won't kill me. After showing up late, rollin' up in a pink truck is not an option. I'll get my boyfriend to take me home. Maybe that way I can stay over a little longer and have some alone time with him. It shouldn't matter anyway because that freakin' jerk is always late picking me up. Probably because hes out doin his dirt, but thats another story for another time.

I took one last look in the mirror (after taking a few selfies of course) before I went outside to get into the car with my moms jerk of a boyfriend. I just don't get it why does she date these young dudes anyways. Shes a beautiful woman, she has money. She has everything basically, but she chooses to give it all to some young guy thats not even gonna respect her. They just use her and she does the same thing every single time. When is this crap gonna get old? Ugh.

Looking at myself right now, I vow to NEVER take as much bs from men as my mom has taken and still continues to take. Some ish will never make sense to me but thats her life.

I'm about to go meet J.rell at the car now. I HOPE he doesn't talk to me like, I want this to be the most silent ride in my life.

--------

Like I said before nothing ever goes my way. He wouldn't shut up in the car no matter how hard I tried to brush him off or cut the converstation short he still had so much to say. It was soo awkward, He kept telling me about how he always wanted a girl like me and how he should've stayed and school and maybe he would have a girl like me.
He even had the nerve to tell me that I was such a pretty girl and if my boyfriend was to ever do anything to make me cry he would put him six feet under.

Who the hell was he to say something like that about MY boyfriend. I got this ish, me and my man been together for four years. Is this man crazy? I told him that if he ever did anything to hurt my mother that he wouldn't be alive to SEE my boyfriend make me cry. Like, ew. I know how I look. I know I'm pretty I don't need anyone to tell me that, ESPECIALLY in that way! Gahh! He pissed me OFF!
I really gotta calm down before I go inside this house with all these people, they're here to celebrate and I'm not trying to bring in any negative vibes. Right now I'm just outside his house pacing around. I should probably tell my boyfriend to come outside so we can walk in together. Seeing him will probably put me in a better mood.
Yeah, I'll do that....

-------

Omg, seeing my baby dressed up all nice in his red, black and white suit lit up my evening. I knew it would do the trick. He is just so fine, when I see him smile all my stress goes away lightning fast. After I was done being awe stricken by his beauty I immediately told him about my mom's boyfriend. He wasn't mad or anything because hes a mellow guy, but I could tell it made him feel some type of way about the guy. He got really quiet afterwards, hes always quiet when hes thinking hard. I decided right then that it would be a good time to tell him to give me a ride home and of course he said yes.

He took my by my hand and we proceeded to walk into the house. It was a little get together but to my surprise it was actually very nice. I'm glad I wore all white, the party was mostly red and black but the guest seemed to have some kind of white tied into their ensembles so I didn't stand out too much. In the back yard they had christmas tree lights hanging to and fro, there were huge red, black and white balloons in the pool, and a big sign that read "CONGRATS OMARI". It was really nice even though it was simple.