Perfect Encounter.

Her interview went great, she really got along with the manager. Hopefully all of the staff were that cool. To reward herself she decided to take a swim at the community pool. It was a Wednesday so mostly older people would be there, this was good she didn't want to see anybody from school anyways. She walked into the locker room to change into her pink bikini, cliped the sides of her hair up and went for a dive. The mild smell of chlorine was pretty refreshing, the cold water hitting her skin made her feel rejuvenated.

-------

Keisha felt odd being that she alone at the pool. She sat on the stairs and watched the mothers with their children, when all of a sudden someone caught her eye. He was an older man, he looked about 35 but he was fine. She watched him under the shower, the water hitting his rock hard body making his butter scotch skin tone glisten against the sun. She couldn't beleive she was looking at anybody other than Janari especially an older man, she felt guilty almost.
But at the same time Janari was wrong for how he did her, she decides that maybe it was time to try other people. She'd been with Janari for so long she wondered if she still "had it". Uh oh, Keisha quickly turned her head when he caught her staring. She headed to the locker rooms as she pretended to be preoccupied with her cellphone....

"Hey." He said smiling.
"Umm, Hi..." Keisha replied embarrased.
"I saw you looking over there -"
"Looking? Looking at what?" She cut him off.
"Hmmm.."
"Uhh, I gotta go." She turns around.
"Wait, don't be so shy."
"I'm not its just.... What makes you think I was looking at YOU?"
"I don't know, WERE you?" He said laughingly.
"Nope."
"Well, I was looking at you."
"Oh, I really gotta get going. I umm, I have an appointment."
"Oh ok, well you're a very beautiful young lady, maybe I could take you out sometime?"
"Uhh, sure."
"You in school?"
"Well, I graduate this year but the school term is over so I'm pretty much free..."
"Sounds good, I was hoping you weren't skipping school. You look kinda young... How old are you..?"
"I'm 18.."
"Thats nice.. Well what brings you out here all alone, on a day like this?"
"I just had a few things on my mind you know.... What brings you out, you lookin' fa somethin'?"
Laughing out loud he replies, "Thats cute, but nah its just my day off. I come here to relax sometimes."
"I hear ya."
"Yeah its good exercise, you don't even know you're workin out. But hey, since you're on the go heres my number."
*passes her his card*
"Gimmie a call sometime."
Keisha blushes "Will do."
"And before you go, whats your name?"
"My name Keisha."
"Ok Keisha, nice to have met you I'm Jaquan."
"Thanks, nice to meet you too, bye."
Keisha turned around quick and headed straight to the locker room, she was not about to sit at the pool alone and awkward after she just told this man she had somewhere to be.

On her way home she thought to herself, "I can't believe that actually happened. I thought about it but I wasn't ACTUALLY gonna get at him. I guess, everything does happen for a reason." She looked into the rearview mirror at a red light and said aloud "Yeah, I still got it."