Preacher Predicts.

She warned me, "Girl, I got some news for you.." I replied, "Spill the tea girl, spill the tea!" She told me that we should probably go outside for this kind of news. Which she was right, its already a against the word to gossip ESPECIALLY when you're in church. So I told her to wait for like 20 mins since I had JUST arrived.
So we listened to the pastor preach as we waited for the time to fly by. I just find it so funny that he was preaching about snakes: fake friends, and family members. It felt like he was talking to me. Who was the snake? I thought it most definitely had to be J.rell. I never did trust that idiot. He just HAD to be talking about him right? WRONG.

Sanaè had put me up on game about our "friend" Tonya. She had been talking mad shit about me. Sanaè wouldn't tell me exactly what she said because thats the person she is, she loves to tell the story but she doesn't want anyone to know it was her. I don't hold that against her though because she does it in a respectable way. She'll stand up for you if someone is talking about you and she can hear it and shes most definitely gonna let that person what you said too.
But damn, these hoes just gotta be phony. I don't do that shit. I couldn't even tell her about my run in with Janari's aunts I had got so mad. I wanted to call her right then and there and straighten this shit out but I didn't because I ain't want Sanaè and Tonya beefin'. I already got enough drama going on I don't need the extra sh*t right now.

I mean she ain't really say nothing special anyways. She said I think I'm all that basically. Ok....
Tell me something I HAVEN'T heard. I mean, it's not that I THINK I'm all that I AM all that. Look at me. If it was like that why was she all on my sh*t tryin' to be up under me. She probably wanna be me. They all do. Everything I got she wants, she can't hate me for that. HAH! I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though, I'm not gonna confront her about it or nothing. One thing about a fake is that they gone show they true colors after a while, so she not gonna be able to fake for too long that green is gonna show.

I was just thinkin to myself like, how was I gonna walk back into this church. I was mad as hell. I couldn't hide that sh*t, I wasn't finna try to either. I just told Sanaè that I was gonna bounce. I handed her my tithes and told her to pay it for me. And that was that.
I decided to do a little shopping, that always made me feel good on any bad day. Plus, it was a Sunday so the mall shouldn't have been that packed.

-------

I went to Express and picked up a nice mesh top with black thigh high socks to match. While I was in the mall a sign that said "Tracy's Department store" was hiring caught my attention. So I spoke to the manager and asked what they were looking for, I also bought a white dress with a mesh white cover up just to seal the deal. (;
Right now I'm chilling in my closet on my laptop filling out the application. After this I'm gonna get some shut eye, I've got school in the morning.