Petty Priss.

Its early morning and Keisha is awakened by Sanaè's voice. "Girl get up its already 2:46, how long you tryna' sleep."
"Really? I aint even know it was that late. I hate when I sleep in."
"Yeah, girl I wasn't gone bother you but I think we should go to the beach bash."
"Girl no, I'm not tryna' see Janari. He probably gone be there with some hoochie."
"Girl, its at honey beach. You know how packed its gonna be? We might not even see him."
"I don't care. He done embarrased me in front of the whole school, I'm not finna show up and look like a stalker."
"F*ck them. Get up and get ready."
"Ion know...."
"Ask that dude you was tellin' me about last night to come... The one you met at the pool."
"I'ma take a shower and allat, and afterwards if I feel like goin I'll letchu know."
"Alright, well if not I guess you finna be here alone."
"Yeah."

Keisha gathers up all of her clothes and does all her early morningly duties. She turns on the tub faucet to run a warm bubble bath. Thinking about Jaquan she giggles, its been a while since shes had a crush... Its crazy as long as her and Janari been together he probably thinks she won't move on from him...
She decides she'll invite Jaquan. Janari will see the two of them together at HIS "bash." Keisha couldn't wait to see the dumb look on his face.

-------

Looking through her things she finds her white juicy couture monokini. She decides to throw that on because it insinuates her curves. The shimmery gold jewels hanging from the middle strap would guide the eyes directly to her navel that was pierced with matching juicy jewelry. She wanted to go for a natural look so she flat ironed her hair and added some shimmery lipgloss to her lips.

"You look good girl, I knew you would come." Sanaè winks at Keisha.
"Haha, Yeah girl I can't let that Janari mess keep me inside."
"Mhmm, naw you thought about it when I said somethin' bout old dude. I know you."
"Whateva! Lets go."

-------

Her and Sanaè were the baddest chicks at the party. Janari couldn't help BUT notice her, as fine as she was lookin. He tried to play it off but Keisha knew he liked what he saw. She called Jaquan and he was more than happy to come see her.  Grinning with satisfaction she whipped her hair in Janari's direction and pulled her shades down over her eyes.
"Aha, girl I saw that. You need to stop." said Sanaè jokingly.
"Girrlll, please wait till Jaquan get here." Keisha replied.
Sanaè's laughs hard, "You actin', thats funny af though."
Both girls laugh hysterically.
Keisha tried to keep it cute but having Janari see her laughing would probably make him feel worse.

They splashed their way through the water and took a few pictures for the gram. Keisha never really paid attention but she always had all eyes on her. As she surfaced through the top of the water all of the young boys at the bash watched her seductively make her way back to her and Sanaè's spot in the sand. Her pretty dark hair was wet and curly, a lot of people at the school never saw her in her natural state but Keisha look even better without makeup, extensions, or flat ironed / straightened hair.
She ran her hands through her hair and frayed it out a little bit. The only person that ever really seen her this way was her ex, he always thought she look sexiest this way so she knew he would regret everything he did before seeing her out like this and not being able to contact her per usual. Especially with all the attention she was receiving.
Keyshia laid on her beach towel beside Sanaè, and the two flicked it up once more.

Soon after posting the photos on Instagram Sanaè and Keisha recieve over 3,000 likes one of those likes being from Janari's homeboy BJ. Its only right to assume that he showed Janari the pictures and comments from other dudes on the photo because he took it upon himself to get extra close with T. Its okay though because little did he know Keisha had a trick up her sleeve, she just looked at them and chuckled to herself.

She texts Jaquan:
"Hey, how far are you? I'm ready to see you."

He takes a while to reply so she just waits & flicks around some sand...

JQ: Wassup baby girl where u at?
K: You'll see us. Not far from the swings.
JQ: Ok, ik u lookin sexy for me.

Keisha gets a rush of butterflies in her stomach. She turns to Sanaè and says "Gurrl, I can't wait til' he come, everybody gone be lookin oh so stupid."
"I hope he bring his ass on, I'm tired of baby sittin' your ass." The two burst out laughing, Kesisha mostly laughing 'cause she couldn't wait to see the expression on everyones face especially the ones who thought they were gettin something over on her. What was Janari gonna say when he came? He aint gonna step up to no grown ass man all he gone do is sit there stuck on stupid.. About 5 minutes later Jaquan arrives and Keisha greets him with the sweetest hug. "Somebody's happy to see me, huh?"
"Whatchu mean I told you I was ready to see you."
"Oh really, I thought you was a shy girl."
"I mean you caught me off guard, I felt some type of way about that. Like I thought you was gonna cuss me out."
"Nah, babygirl like I said I was checkin you too."

Then a new voice emerged "Really Keisha? Is this what you do!"
It was Janari makin his way towards them like hell on wheels. "Woah woah, whats this? Is this your lil' boyfriend?" Jaquan laughingly inquired. Janari replied, "Look man, I wasn't f*ckin addressin' you, Keisha what the hell is this?"
"What do you mean? Why you questioning me its not like you wasn't just over there dancin' with the devil. Plus we OVER I don't owe you sh*t." With that being said Keisha signaled to Sanaè and the proceeded to make their way out of there. This is the third time their relationship turned into a freakshow for everyone else. We never used to be like this but all of a sudden when problems arise with T our relationship goes down the drain. Maybe Janari been messin' with her, he wanna show out at the beach with T but can't stand to see me with another man. Hm, maybe next time he wont take me for granted.

-------