Pool Party.

Two weeks later the Pre-Graduation party is live in effect. Everyone that was anyone was there, from the Jocks to the wannabes. The music was bumpin', there were free drinks all night. The best part for any female that attended is that Janari would be there WITHOUT his girlfriend. And you know when females get drinks in them they get courageous.
Hopefully, Janari won't get too many drinks in him tonight.

-------

ZaKeisha meets Sanaè at her house and they discuss things. Zakeisha warns Sanaè not to get too personal with T because she is with child. ZaKeisha drops Sanaè off and goes to her aunts house not too far from the pool-lounge just in case anything pops off.

Sanaè had butterflies in her stomach as she walked through the door. She just knew that something wasn't right. Why would T invite her to her party after they had gotten into it? She brushed it off and went to the bar to order a virgin piña-colada. Then she heard a voice "Hey girl, I'm glad you decided to come." It was Tonya....
Sanaè replied, "Yeah, you know making my last few memories of high school count..."
Tonya yelled to the bartender to make Sanaè a Hulk.
"You look tense, that should help you."
Sanaè replied "Thanks, but you know I'm really trying to work on my drinking habits, we're growing up we have to be more responsible now." Tonya replied chuckling, "You been hanging around that lame ass girl for too long, have some fun." Sanaè excused herself and went to the bathroom to get rid of the drink Tonya ordered for her.

-------

She walks outside to where the pool was. It was jam packed, even if she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't get into that pool. Shes so short it wouldn't be hard to lose her in the water.
She searches for Janar but hes no where to be found, neither are non of his friends. Sanaè concludes that he's probably going to make a late "arrival."
She checks back at the bar and T is still there chatting with Candi. So she just finds a spot to chill at until she seen Janar come through the door. It was pretty funny how T stayed inside the whole time, I mean it is her party and she DID decide to have it at a pool. Why wasn't she gettin wet? Was she waiting for a certian someone to walk in too? Sanaè thought to herself, "I wish she would try something with Janar, I'll break that sh*t down quick."

"Hey Nae!" Venita calls out. "Whats up? I'm glad you came..."
"Yeah, girl you know I had to come check sh*t out, I can't have this slick ass h*e up in her with my best friends man. Uhn uh."

"You right, I hope Keisha aint put you up to this."
"Nah, thats my home girl I got her even when she thinks I don't."

"Thats real, Teshawn invited me out here we been chillin for a lil' minute. Honestly, if he hadn't have I wouldn't be here. Thats right though, keep an eye on T cause she is real sneaky."
"Trust me I'm on it, and hit my phone if you see Janari out back."
"Yeah, I gotchu. I'll holla."

As Venita departed from Sanaè her phone started buzzing.

It was Keisha...

K: Is Jay there?
S: Nah, I been lookin fa him.
K: Well have u went outside?
S: Yea gurl, I aint seen em'. I been waitin on him ta walk thru tha door.
K: Oo, thanks gurrr...
Hopefully he wont come...
S: Shidd, then I came out here fa nothin, yk my pregnant azz can't drink...
K: Gurl, ik i owe u fa dis 1.
S: What r friendz 4?
K: Lol, uk I gotchu. But ima stop buggin you n letchu focus.
S: Yae.

-------

Not even three seconds later Janari walks through the door with his boyz. He had on some slides, black swimming trunks, and one diamond earring in his ear. Tonya's eyes lit up when she seen him lookin' all scrumptious. If she could take Janari from Keisha she would be remembered as the baddest chick to graduate from Taper High in the class of 2013. Keisha had anything any girl could ever want, she could take this L.
Tonya made her way towards Janari and was infuriated when she saw him go straight towards Sanaè. She decided she would still approach him after all it is ber party she's runnin sh*t round' here.