Chapter 38 (Part One)

A/N: Sorry to do this to you guys, but this is only part one of chapter 38. 

What? Did you just say you want to know why I split it into two parts? Two reasons really:

A) A certain someone gave me the idea (you know who you are; and I bet you're kicking yourself right now. Stop it. I mean it! I don't want you hurting yourself!)

B) I'm just evil like that. Cliffhangers are so fun! Mwahahahahahaha

Enjoy, and if you manage to make me feel bad enough, I'll post part two within the next three days. Otherwise, I'll post Saturday. 

Mwahahaha *cough cough* hahaha (gross, just choked on my spit. Karma, eh?)

As mean as I'm being, I do love you all, and appreciate you for reading. I hope you like it!

Three weeks later, Tuesday

Tabloids are ridiculous.

Apparently Eleanor and Louis broke up, my ‘secret relationship’ with Harry was a bust, so now Louis and I are hooking up in sleazy motel rooms. What the heck? Another magazine stated I was going to be deported, so I married Niall so that I wouldn’t have to move back to Australia. Australia? Really? Seriously, how do people come up with this crap?

Anyways, it’s been almost three weeks since I confessed my condition to Louis, and he’s been using it against me. He makes me cook/ bake things for him all the time and it is getting exhausting. It could be worse though; he could be asking me to do stupid/illegal things.

So Liz and I are in the middle of a shoot with Veronica. She isn’t a model; she’s actually an up-and- coming actress with an almost amazing sense of style. She’s got chin length blonde hair and these cool red highlights that make her green eyes (well, contacts) pop. See, sometimes celebrities get to choose which outfit they want to wear for the shoot, and then they do an interview wearing the outfit, and then are free to leave. She came in wearing this outfit that was cute, but she ruined it with this huge tote bag. Now, we were supposed to shoot her as she is, but I insisted she leave the tote. (Turns out she actually owned the bag, and chose clothes from the set to go with it.)

One other thing I haven't mentioned? Veronica von Weber happens to be an old friend of mine. We went to boarding school together for a while, and naturally she starred in all of our school plays. She’s a sweetheart, but incredibly dense.

“So Jayd? Are you sure I don’t need that bag?” Veronica asks.

“Yes Ronnie, I’m sure.” I say, fighting the urge to roll my eyes. This is the sixth time she’s asked in the last five minutes.

“Oh. Ok.” she says.

Liz never really liked Ronnie, but she doesn’t really dislike her either. She’s been shooting her for over an hour, and is starting to get a little frustrated because Ronnie keeps doing the same two poses over and over again. So I tell Liz that there isn’t any point in continuing. We have six great shots (of boring poses, but still), and we can work with that.

“Ok. Thanks Ronnie.” I say.

“You’re welcome. Nice catching up with you Jayd. Bye Liz!” Veronica says as she leaves. That girl is so bubbly, she literally skips out the door. Unfortunately, she’s texting as she skips, and nearly runs into one of the umbrella strobes. Hasn’t she realized by now that she can’t do two things at once? But she really is the sweetest, most positive girl you’ll probably ever meet. She never gets mad, and she can find a bright side to every situation. If Ronnie wasn’t so ditzy (and Liz wasn’t into him), I would totally suggest she and Niall get together. But to be honest, she wouldn’t be able to understand any of his jokes.