Chapter Two.

It's not every day where you see some kid be called names usually you say something you fight and then the person who lost would be quiet.

I was a lot different then what any body expected i never said anything to any one but Ella.

-Flash back-

"Mom stop I didn't mean too!"

"Shut the hell up Casey your ass is getting it!"

"No!"

-current-

The scream echoed in my head

I walk into class and sit in the back row. A row down mine was my crush Storm.

His eyes were gray his hair was brown his teeth his body everything about him was perfect. I wondered what he thought about me.

-A day later-

After everything was done I left a plate for my mom and went to my bus stop.

I got in and it was really loud.

"Thank god I brought my headphones I whispered under my breath." I played Not Good Enough For Truth And Cliche by Escape the fate.

I noticed a guy with brown hair that was floppy. He sat next to me and said hi.

I tried not to blush.

"Hi Storm."

During the entire ride we talked.

We got off the bus laughing I felt my phone vibrate it was Ella.

"Not at school sorry!" She texted

I looked in Storms eyes and smiled. Trying to brush away Ella's text.

•Storm's POV•

God she was beautiful. Her brown blue eyes were shining brighter then normal. Her lipstick looked good on her.

I had liked her ever since the day I met her I am actually glad we started talking yesterday. I mean we talked before but never really said anything but math or reading stuff.

She looked at me with her lovely face.

I wanted to be with her more then ever but I was scared of what she would say. Would she feel the same?

"Storm?" She called

"Yes I dazed out sorry" I said.

The bell ring I decided too miss school for the day. I told Casey I was going to breakfast I lied and when I got home my dad wasn't there my mom passed when I was six. I missed her a lot. I cried every night because of it. Now it's once and a while. I pet my dog greeting him "hi boy."I said

I unpacked my stuff and plopped on the bed thinking of Casey.

I turned over slowly drifting of to sleep.