Chapter Ten.

11:10 am.

I woke up and realized I was the only one awake...

I got dressed and put on jeans and a cute blouse with vans and then my make up.

I grabbed the keys and left a note saying I should be back in a couple hours.

I left to meet the belly of the beast. My mother.

When I got there I noticed that the house was a mess and it was just horrible. She drank so much that the stink fumes came out like how it did in cartoons, I walked around the gloomy house and closed the door slowly and heard my mother call me by my full name.

I walked towards the door with a huge hug and took a couple minutes to realize what was happening and I hugged her back but turns out she was using me to keep her balance .-.

Like I said.. No high expectations.

"M-mom?" I asked.

I

"Casey I need you to clean this house." she yelled in my ear drunk as usual.

I sighed as she pushed me off her and she stumbled across the stairs trying to make her way to her next beer. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my head phones and started cleaning.

I honestly didn't like the fact she saw me as a cleaning lady for her.

As I tuned into, Panic! At The Disco.

The lyrics read my mind,

"Is it still me that make you sweat

am I who you think about in bed

When the lights are dim and your

hands are shaking as your sliding off

your dress"

I smiled and sang a long in my head and started cleaning her room then my old room then the kitchen and bathroom then the living room and

"Casey!!" She called out. I replied in a annoyed tone and go down stairs to see her there laying on the couch.

"Get me food you whore." she said and I rolled my eyes and left just to get out of there.

"Hey wait up!!!!!" An unfamiliar voice called and as I turned around stopping the car.

"Uhhh." I paused and sighed and realized it was an old guy friend of mine.

"Casey so many years! I'm so excited to see you I see your still living with your mom ? ."

I shook my head in a slow manner,

"No."

"How've you been Chase?" I asked kindly wanting to change subject .

"Good,hey can I get a ride? I need to get a new bike my old one broke.

I nodded and unlocked the car raising the windows up.

As he got in we started hearing All Time Low's Therapy.

We sang a long and realized that we always loved this song. It was just a part of us that we never wanted to let go of.

For some reason this song always knew how to make me smile.

It was gorgeous. The lyrics were perfect. It was slow and soft and whenever it came to the bridge. It just got louder.

The chorus played again and I relaxed.

Winter came.

And as the snow fell the lights were all hung up and beautiful.
No matter how I felt during this time this would always be my favorite season.

Three years ago i