Chapter Four.

We drove home hand in hand. I wondered if I was his girl friend. Maybe we should hang out more i thought.

"Casey. I have had feelings for you for a very long time now. When i kissed you this evening it was because I wanted you. I wanted to feel your lips your curvy-ness your beautiful face I wanted to hold you and never let you go. Casey I think I might have fallen for you."

My heart must have skipped a beat because when he looked at me all I felt was butterflies and I thought I was in heaven. I kissed him. Telling him how I felt. He smiled and blushed.

When we had gotten to the hous

e and He walked me to my door step he kissed me once again saying,

"Casey, will you like to go out not only with me but would you like to go on a date?"

"I would love too!" I replied

He picked me up and twirled me around.

"See you tomorrow night at 5!" He shouted.

I walked into Ella's house and ran to her room. I quickly got into my pajamas am went straight to bed.

*Next Day*

I had woken up with the biggest smile on my face. Ella must have been with her mom because she wasn't in the room.

I brushed my teeth and ran down stairs to get some break fast.

I picked out frosted flakes and ate it down. I ran up stairs and checked my phone it was 12:30.

A text appeared on the screen

Storm: see you at five my love :3

I giggled with excitement and danced around the room. I stopped and felt dizzy. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes.

I opened them two minutes later the world was still.

I got back up slowly and went to the closet. I picked out a black skull dress with a puff at the bottom the top was really tight were you can zip it up. It fit like a glove. I put on black heels. Storm was six feet tall and I was only 5 ft 2.

I flattened my hair and put on my earring studs I had a necklace my aunt gave me before she died and I put it on. It looked like an anchor.

I did my make up and checked the time again it was 1:36.

I went down stairs to watch the t.v

Ella came out of her moms room.

"Where are you going looking all fancy my dear?" She asked

I laughed."With Storm. He's picking me up at five want to come?" I asked

"Nah I can't I gotta help mom start walking again" she replied

"She's really that bad?" I asked

She shook her head up and down slightly. I went up stairs to go see her mom.

"Hey how are you feeling" I asked.

"Like crap I could be better though"

I smirked.

I gave her a hug and told her she was just like another mother too me. She smiled weakly and drifted off to sleep.

With that the door bell rang and I ran down stairs to get it.

When I opened the door Storm walked in and kissed my cheek.

"Hello love you look gorgeous" he said in a fake British accent.

I smiled and asked if he was hungry.

He said no. We sat and watched a Family Guy.

After the show was down i called down Ella to tell her I was leaving I hugged her an me and Storm walked out the door.

I opened my car door and closed it and ran to get into his seat.

"Where are we going" I asked

"Some place special" he said.

When we arrived he picked me up and twirled me around as soon as I hopped out the car.

I giggled and smiled when he set me down I was dizzy he closed and locked the car up and we walked on the beach hand in hand by the water. He kissed my cheek again and smiled.

"Your beautiful no matter what." He said

I blushed. Trying to look away, "don't hide it your smile is perfect." He told me.

After awhile we left the beach and we went to dinner.

"Hello my name is John what kind of drinks can I get for you today?"

"Can I have Root beer please?" I asked politely.

"Mmk an for you sir?" Asked the waiter

"I will get the same thanks"

"STORM!" I shouted. Some people turned and stared at me but I just laughed.

"Your weird I like it" he laughed the waiter came back with our drinks.

"Can I get your Order?"

"Yes sir I would like a Philly Cheese Stake please an thank you" I told him

"Would you like that with fries?" He asked

"Yes please thank you."

Storm ordered a slice of pizza

"So can I see your arm?" He asked.

In panic I gave him it hoping he wouldn't say or notice any of my scars or bruises.

"You must really like them" he said

"Yeah my bracelets are like my life" I said laughing.

"Sleeping with sirens?" "You have this bracelet?"

"Yeah" I said pointing .

"There amazing!" He quietly yelled.

I laughed. We sat and ate.

After that we left to the movies.

We went to go see Batman.

I loved it so much because he's my favorite superhero.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head his hand intertwined with my fingers making them dance,I laughed.

When the movie was over he drove me back to Ella's house it was 1:00 in the morning he kissed me and I went inside. He knocked on the door and he grabbed my hand. And we drove to his house.

"What the hell?" I said

"I was missing you badly and i wanted you to spend the night" he replied

I did actually wanna hang out with him. I loved him. I never wanted to be away for one second.

I drifted off to sleep for the couple minutes we had left leaving him hold my hand.