Chapter Five.

"Casey!"

I heard some one call out my name

"Casey wake up where at my house."

I woke up and on my left side Storm starred at my worried I stretched and opened the car door.

When we got into his house he put his finger on his lips and said to be quiet because his mom an dad were sleeping.

We quietly walked into his room and softly shut the door leaving it to lock behind us.

I went through his closet picking out a Falling in reverse t-shirt and his boxers I rolled them up to make them look like boy shorts.

He whistled while I was getting dressed.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

He nodded and I laughed.

He changed into sweatpants and wasn't wearing a shirt. He laid on the bed requesting me to go lay with him.

He played with my hair and I looked in his eyes.

He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his bare chest.

He sang SWS- don't you ever forget.

"The hardest thing I'd ever do is say good bye and walk slowly away from you.. But I'd do it... An after all this time I shared with you."

I slowly started drifting of to the lsound of his voice damn he was a good singer!

He sounded like a mixture of Kellin and Vic. "Goodnight love" he kissed my head and slept with me in his arms.

*Next Day*

I awoke too the smell of bacon.

I loved bacon!

I got up and washed my face with water leaving the eye clogs out I grabbed a towel and wiped my face.

And I headed down stairs,

"Morning beautiful!" He said

"Hello!" I said

"My mom and dad are at work so i guess where here by ourselves." He said.

He gave me a smirk and came around the kitchen to give me a good morning kiss.

We swayed back and fourth to the table he pulled out a chair for me to sit and ran back to the kitchen to grab our breakfast.

When we were finished I washed the dishes and ran back up stairs. I plopped on his bed and Storm jumped on top of me and kissed me multiple times playfully.

I laughed and he got off.

"Your fucking gorgeous!" He shouted.

"I am right next to you! Did you have to make me go deaf!" I shouted back rubbing my ear

"Sorry love." He held me close so close in fact I could hear his heart beating "thump thump thump-thump."

I slept to the sound of it.

-HOURS PASSED!-

I woke up and Storm was by my side sleeping. His arms wrapped around me tight. I looked at him. Gosh he was gorgeous.

I kissed his lips and slid slowly out of his grip.

I grabbed a towel from the place that holds them and went into the bathroom I took a shower and washed my hair. My make up came off. So I was all natural. Which was fine I can always go to his parents room and sneak his moms make up and put it back the way I found everything.