Chapter Six.

- 3 Weeks later-

I was finally out the hospital!

I got out of the ugly dress that showed my ass and changed into my sleeping with sirens sweatshirt and my black jeans an vans I washed my face and fixed my hair into a bun.

I was wheel chaired out and I got my car keys and drove to Storms house. When I got there I knocked on the door an heard screaming and yelling.

"What the hell?" I whispered

A lady with Blond hair and blue eyes walked out the house she had curves and her hair was curly. "Excuse me ma'am?" I called "What!" She yelled "Is Storm home?" "Just fucking great! My son now has a slutty girl friend!" She drove away as fast as she could. I walked into the house and slowly walked up to his room. "Storm?" I heard some shuffling and sniffing I walked in and saw him in tears with blood coming from his left arm.

I ran to his side and held him. "Shhh it's okay I am here." I told him. I let him cry on my shoulder. I rubbed his back telling him everything will be okay.

He finally stopped crying an looked up at me .. I wiped his tears and kissed him. He smiled.

"What's wrong babe?" I grabbed his arm trying not to cry my self.

"My mom and dad are fighting and now there getting a divorce. I can't even. My sister. She's only 14. She doesn't even!" He couldn't finish his sentence. I hugged him and said ill stay over if I had too. Anything to get me away from my mother.

He grabbed my chin and let me stare into his eyes. "I love you. And only you Casey no one else." He said.

I blushed. "I love you too." I said while smiling. We kissed long and passionate.

He held me tight and i felt his heart beat getting faster... Each beat was like a song.

"Thump da thump, thump da thump thump thump thump da thump."

I stayed in my SWS shirt and put on some shorts. I took off my shoes and left my socks in them.

I looked at Storm he was smiling when I laid next to him.

"This is how i want it too be for a long time." He said

I got up from the bed and laid on the floor.

"What the hell man!" He said while laughing I walked back too him. And rested in his arms. He kissed my head, my forehead my cheek and my nose.

I smiled and held him in my arms his chest right in front of me. I felt him playing with my hair..

"Sing to me love?" I thought Oh my god did I just ask him too do that?

He started singing bulletproof love from Pierce the veil.

I slept to the tone in his voice

I woken up to the sound of screaming in the middle of the night.

"Help!"

I ran out the room turning the hall way light on I heard screaming from Storms sisters room I opened it and some guy was on top of her naked I ran to him and threw him by his arm he fell of the bed and I kicked him .. I told him to get the hell out of our house. I slapped him across the face and told him how dare he do this to her it's wrong he started crying. And I called his mom. She came to pick him up. And she whooped the crap out of him. "How was no one awake?" I asked my self.

I heard Sarah crying on her bed. I held her and told her everything would be okay. For crying out loud she just got raped! I was scared for her. She used to cut but I know she would most likely stress over this. I told her to take a shower and wash up. I took off her sheets and put it in a bag.

When she came out the shower I stood guards. She came out with her hair wet I braided it and we talked about it. It was 4 in the morning. She told me not to tell a soul about this I promised her.

•Sarah's POV•

I looked up to Casey she just beat the crap out of a guy who raped me. It was the most scariest thought I ever had. I trusted her with my life I knew she wasn't going to tell a soul.

When she was braiding my hair we talked about it I asked her where were my sheets she said in a bag that tomorrow we were going to the woods and burning them. I agreed and went to eat a snack. When I was done I went to bed an so did Casey. I left my door open just in case.

I started crying again but quietly after that I was tired I yawned and closed my eyes to go to sleep.