Chapter Three.

•Ella's POV•

I texted Case telling her I couldn't be at school.

My mom was really sick. I wasn't sure what was going on with her mom about abusing her but I hope she was okay last night.

I remember the day she told me she had to come to my house because it was getting really bad. I never told my parents because I don't want them saying anything.

I went to the kitchen to go make soup for my mom. I brought it too her room and turned on the television.

"Ella?" She called me to give her another spoon.

After I fed my mother I went to go too the mall too see if tonight Casey would go to the movies.

I went into Pac-Run and got some cute outfits.

"Ella!" My old friend Clair found me. I never really liked her because she was always a back stabber.

"Hey!" I said leaving me with a disgusted look on my face.

...............................................................

-Casey-

After school was over I hadn't seen Storm around. I walked home cause I wasn't in a rush to get the hell beaten out if me again.

Someone noticed my bruise and I had to tell them i fell.

I really don't want anyone to know my secret cause if I do I am dead.

I was finally home.

And I heard my mom get up

"Shit." I uttered under my breath I tried running up to my room but my mom caught me just in time.

"What the hell did you put in those eggs?", She asked

"N-nothing mother" I tried not to stutter but it came out.

"Casey I am going to ask you one more time,what did you put in the eggs."

"Nothing I swear I was making them for you cause I didn't want to be rude."

Thank god she walked away.

I sighed in relief and went into my room.

I looked in my mirror and noticed I was really skinny.

"So much for missing lunch today." I went back down stairs and grabbed something to eat. I wasn't sure what my mom was doing or going to do to me.

I ate the food and took a shower I tied my hair up and started doing my homework.

I got a text from Ella asking if I was free tonight i texted back saying I don't know.

My mom came in an started beating me again.

"Stop!" I cried

"I asked you what did you put in that disgusting food of yours!"

She finally left 10 minutes later after the hitting began.

I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but blood on my face and arms even my shirt was covered in it.

I started crying once mores body felt weak and ill.

"What have I done so wrong?" I asked my self.

... I texted Ella saying she did it again. And last night too.

3 minutes later she texted back

Ellarawercupcakes:

Wtf why?