He's a Natural-Born Actor

Omg. :( I haven't uploaded for like a week! I didn't keep my word about updating the day after I uploaded Chapter 2. I uploaded this chapter yesterday but had some issues about my internet connection so I edited this today. :))

Sooo... I won't let this any longer. Enjoy! :D

&J&R&J&R&

CHAPTER 3: He's a Natural-Born Actor

~Juliet~

"What are you talking about Ms. Carlson?" We're now in the faculty room to talk to Mr. Spencer about the accident yesterday. And it's clear that he didn't like what happened.

"Brian got slipped in the wet floor near the stairs in second floor after bumping into Katie yesterday, he stumbled down the stairs. When we got him in the hospital, the doctor said that there was a mild bone dislocation in his ankle and he needs rest for it to heal quickly," I explained to the furious Spencer.

"Ms. Adams, I am not blaming you for this matter," he started talking to Katie, "but you know that this will greatly affect the school play considering Mr. Drakken is the male lead."

"I know, sir. And I'm really really sorry about what happened. I know I hurt Brian and I caused this ruckus, but I really am sorry, sir. In fact, I paid for his hospital bills and provided the medicines he needed. I will also visit him regularly and help in taking care of him. I promise I'll help in whatever you want me to do for the sake of the school play," Katie said. I know she really was sorry, but it was an accident. Still, she insists in helping Brian and helps us in the play.

"Okay, Ms. Adams. You can help the drama club," Uh-oh. This is an advantage for Mr. Spencer. "In fact, you can be one of the five recruits that we needed," and look at him! His frown was replaced by his smile that beholds many thoughts and meanings. If I can be a psychologist, I'll really diagnose him immediately as a bipolar person. "Don't worry if you can't act, you can be part of the backstage crew in preparing props or costumes and other stuffs."

Katie sighed. I know this isn't what she wanted, but she's Katie. She's the most conscientious person out of us four. "I'll do my best sir."

"Okay then. I'll see you guys later 5 pm at the meeting. Oh! And rule number 1: Don't. Be. Late." And with that he left us in the faculty room while singing I Saw The Sign 'gay version'. Yeah, he had that in him.

"So I guess I'll see you later?" Katie asked while picking up her bag.

"Uh-huh," I replied while smiling at her. "So how's Brian? I'm sorry for not waiting on you yesterday before leaving at the hospital so I just told the girls that I'm leaving because my mom kept calling me regarding Winnie's pooing in the front porch," I explained while we're leaving the faculty room to the hallway.

"That's okay. He's actually fine and he said that it's not my fault because it was an accident. But I'm still worried about him. What if he won't be able to walk again? It will be my conscience and it will haunt me forever."

"I told you it was an accident. See, he wasn't holding any grudges on you."

"But he won't be the male lead in the school play anymore because of that," she frowned.

"I know Brian even if we're not that best of friends. He won't be sulking on not having the male lead anymore. He already got a college scholarship for Theatre so this school play is not even a big deal for him."

"Wow, I never thought he was gay."

"No, he's not. Didn't you know about the rumours?" I said gasping.