Dreams

Lapis' POV:
     "Peridot where are you?!?" I shouted. I hear a cry of pain in the distance. Everywhere I look is black. I hear the cry again so I run towards the noise. I start to see a light. It looks like a lantern of some sort. There is a tall figure standing over a body. I take a closer look at the body and I see its peridot. I wanted to shout to her but my voice wouldn't work. I see the figure turn and look at me. It has red eyes and sharp, bright white teeth. It lunges at me and...
     I wake up with a jump. I turn over a little to look at the clock. "1:30 in the morning again." I mumble, frustrated that this has happened for almost a week now. The dreams are pretty much the same and I wake up at about the same time. I turn back over and look at my girlfriend snoozing away. I prop my head up with my elbow on the bed and my head resting on my hand and watch her sleep. Every time I've woken up from the nightmare, I've watched Peridot sleep so I will calm down. Watching and hearing her breath helps me calm down. I smile and scoot a couple inches closer to her and close my eyes and whisper, "wow I'm so lucky."I then drift off to sleep.
Peridots POV:
     "Lapis, explain again why you blind folded me before we left the apartment." I said to the girl walking quickly in front of me, my hand in hers so I don't run into anything. She giggled and said"I told you it's a surprise! Now be patient and get pumped, this is gonna be great!" I grumbled under my breath because I don't like not being able to see where I'm going and I don't really like surprises that much. "Ok fine, but if you run me into anything your gonna be sorry." She laughed and said "ok I promise I'll be carful." Ten seconds later she Rams me right into a metal light post.
     I wake up and open my eyes. "Damn, that's the third time I've had that dream this week. What the hell is the surprise? And why does lapis keeping letting me run into a freaking light post?!" I say to myself. I half way sit up and look over my snoozing girlfriend to see what time it is. "What do you know, 2:00 in the morning again." I settle back into my sleeping position and watch Lapis. Damn, she sure is cute when she sleeps. Well actually, she is cute all the time. For the past three nights now, I have woken up at about 2:00 in the morning. It takes me a while to go to sleep, even when I'm tired. So I've watched lapis sleep every time I've woken up to calm my brain down. Watching and hearing her breath is like therapy to me. After about five minutes I scoot closer until our foreheads are barely touching and put one arm around her. I yawn and whisper, "Man I'm so lucky...