Mornings

Ok sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been in a writers block and busy with school. Hope y'all enjoy and tell me what you think about it in the comments.
Peridots POV:
I wake to my alarm clock blaring on my phone. I wake up and slowly reach over and grab it to turn it off. I look at the time. 7:00, as usual. I wake up at 7:00 everyday during the week so I will have time to relax and eat breakfast with lapis...wait..where the heck is lapis. She is normally never up before me. I normally have to force her awake because she never wake up from the alarm clock.
I slowly get up and when I do I realize I smell something. "Is that bacon?" I asked myself, very confused and really sleepy. I walk into the living room so I can get to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I see lapis standing in front of the stove, humming and flipping pancakes. I look at the countertop next to her and see a plate of bacon. Lapis didn't realize I walked in. I just watched for a minute, listening to her hum and watching her cook. It was really cute. I was also kind of staring at her because she was in a t-shirt and her panties. That's her normal attire for when she sleeps but I don't normally get to really see her wearing it. Normally she has a longer t-shirt that goes a little down her thigh, but this morning she had a regular t-shirt on. I blushed when I realized I was just staring at her and shook my head to snap myself out of it. "Quit being creepy peridot, quit being creepy." I thought to myself.
Lapis' POV:
"Good morning lapis." I hear Peri say behind me. I quit humming and turn to look at her and smiled. "Good morning Peri!" I say happily. My eyes scan her body briefly. She is wearing her regular sleeping attire. A tank top and spandex. She won't wear only her panties because she feels weird about it. I just think that it's the same thing because the spandex and skin tight but whatever, not gonna judge. She had her adorable bed head hair going on. Her blonde hair was spiking all over the place. She had a tired yet loving look in her eyes. I noticed that I was staring at her and quickly turned back around to the pancakes, blushing. "The pancakes are almost done." I tell her. I don't hear a response right away so I am about to turn around when I feel hands slide around my sides and then arms wrap all the way around me and gently squeeze. I slightly blush at this and smile. "Ok, and thank you for cooking." She says. "No problem." I say. She lets go of the hug and sits down at the table.
I finish the pancakes and fix our plates. I set hers in front of her and make our drinks. Milk for both us. "So, what made you get up so early and cook?" Peri asks as she stuffs her mouth full with pancakes. She loves pancakes. "I just wanted to start our week off with a good start. If we start out good maybe it will stay good." I say with some pep in my voice. Peridot just nods and slightly smiles at me. Peridot loves what she does at her job but hates the people. I always feel really bad for her but she doesn't like it when I show that it because then she feels bad that she is making me sad. It's all very frustrating to me because I end up making her feel worse because I care. I personally love my job as a life guard. I work at the beach and the pool. I also love all the people. Steven visits me all the time.
Peridot finishes up and grabs both our plates and puts them in the sink. It's 7:34 so we both sit on the couch and watch some tv. Both of our jobs start at 9. We watch tv until 8:20 and finish getting ready. We walk out of the door together and we give each other a quick kiss and say good bye. Peridot takes the car because her job is 20 minutes away. I just have to walk to the beach which is about 7 minutes away.