二番目 - Two

Philip Michael Lester
Age: 7
Time: 4:38pm
Home/Wokingham,UK. June 11, 1998

Today is my birthday.

This morning I woke up, and it was raining. Again.

I hopped out of bed, and slid through my door out into the hall and walked too the top of the stairs.

Mummy wasn't here, again.

And I think that daddy is, but he told me not to talk to him last night because he might get mad again.

I hate when daddy gets mad with mummy because mummy gets sad.

She always goes away for a while when she's sad and when she comes back she doesn't talk to daddy until she has to go away again.

I don't want to get in their way, because daddy told me once that if I did, he would do to my eye what he did to mummy's once.

Everyone at school thinks I don't like having friends but I really would like some.

A boy named Daniel gave me a hug today which was nice.

I don't think I've ever been hugged.

It feels weird to be held to someone's body, like you're sharing each other.

I like Daniel. He's always nice to me.

I wonder if Daniel likes me back, not in the like-like way.

I just wonder if he thinks I'm not scary.

I think everyone is scared because I don't like to talk.

That's because I don't want to get in people's ways incase they get annoyed by me like Katie Fishcer does.

Even when I don't say anything in class, she'll still throw balled up paper at me and mouth the word "queer".

I don't even know what that means, but it mustn't be nice if Katie is saying it, because Katie is nasty.

I wish for one year I got a birthday cake like you see in movies.

It's be nice to see the candles go out because of my breathe.

I am Philip Lester, and today I turned 7 years old.