chapter 16

Niall's P.O.V.

When I heard the fire alarm I looked around for the nearest exit. Since, I was new hear and still couldn't tell my right from my left, I decided to follow the croud... This was a bad idea.

As the speed towards the exit quickened, I was smashed up against the wall. Which if I didn't make it clear, hurt. Like alot.

I yet again got pushed from the stampede of students, expecting to hit the hard cement wall I closed my eyes. But, I fell into a closet instead. Reaching for a lightswitch or doornob I heard someone sniffle, maybe even crying.

"He-hello?" I said in fear of what it might be.

"Niall, is that you?" The mystery voice said, I think it was a girl. Hopefully not a crazy fan who'll try to attack me.

"Yea, who is this?" I asked kind-of scared in the still dark closet.

The person laughed, giving away her identity. "Bethany." She said laughing yet again.

I blushed, realizing how much of a pussy I was being. "Well, now that we've got that over, why are you cring love?" I asked her hoping that she'll answer.

"Be-because I found out Jack was che-cheating on me, with Cassie." She said yet again bawling in tears.

I walked up to her slowly my only one direction being her cries. I sat on the floor, hearing her there. "Babe, its okay." I said into her hair as she cried on my shoulder, soaking my shirt.

"I'm so sorry for making a f-fool of myself, and ruining your sh-shirt." She said through more tears. Anger dwelled inside of me, of how Jack could just take advantage of her like that.

"Are you okay?" I asked her through gritted teeth.

"I guess that's my only choice." She said with a sigh.

"Alright, now we need to get out of here." I said standing up and grabbing Bethany's hand.

"The door's locked, and I can't find a light switch." She said.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked, thinking of how Lou has my phone because of "the plan", which hasn't really worked out. "Nope."

"Okay, lets looked for the door then." I said walking towards the way I came in.

"Where are we any way?" I asked trying to look around the still dark room.

The light switched on, Bethany and I turned around looking for the source. Looking for a person, the sight infront of us was just a bit more shocking...

*Thank you all so much for all of the votes and reads! They really mean alot to me! Well, I hope you liked the chapter. Another will be up soon.* Vote, Comment, Fan*******