chapter 9

Chapter 9

Niall's P.O.V

After Paul saved me, we headed over to one of our many meetings we always have. This one however, was a little different.

"Okay, obviously we here all know about Niall's heroic tale, but how do we release this story to the press. Because, frankly that last interview was too close. Any Ideas?" Simon asked us.

"Is there any pictures of it?" Liam asked.

"Yes, but I have all of them. I bought them off of the fan who witnessed it and made her sworn to secrecy about the whole thing." Simon said, smiling at his achievement

"How'd ya do that?" I asked getting curious on how he saved my arse.

"Concert tickets and I followed her on twitter." He said, showing off his bright teeth.

"Excellent. I say, that we continue on Niall's story about him falling over and forget it ever happened." Harry said looking at me for approval.

"So the story can be 'that you cut your arm on a counter running for food.' Sound realistic?" Hazza asked all of us. The boys snickered at me because that story is totally reasonable.

"That sounds perfect!" Zayn laughed at me for how very true they find this story.

"Well I'm happy that you all like the story. Because I think the press will believe it too. Are we done then? Can we get some food?" I asked getting very excited for something to eat.

They all laughed at my hungriness, "No, not yet we still have one other thing to talk about... Niall, what are you going to do about Bethany? That is her name right? Because eventually the press will be all over her." Simon said giving me a knowing smile.

"Um.... what do you guys think I should do?" I asked the lads hoping they would give me some advice.

"Well you're sure you like her?" Harry asked me, I nodded profusely yes. "Okay, ask her out then." Harry said to me.

"Do you really think she would say yes?" I asked because I don't think she would.

The boys looked confused at me. "Ofcourse she will say yes, you two would be perfect together!" Lou said to me all jumpy about it.

"I guess I will, tomorrow at school I'll ask her." I said getting really nervous, and suddenly my appetite was gone. My stomach felt like it was in knots!

"Calm down Niall, she will say yes." Liam said to me with a comforting smile.

"Wow, you must really like her. Your face is paler than a ghost." Simon said with a cocky grin. The boys snickered at me again for getting nervous about my feelings for Bethany.

"Alright, I'm off to America for the X-factor. Good luck!" Simon said as he got up and left, but not before turning around and giving me a wink.

"Let's go, I need to think this through." I said, while getting up and practically running to the limo.

*Vote, Comment, Fan*