Chapter 11

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm soooo excited for today! After having the embarrassing meeting with management, I was really nervous. But, I just want to see her now.

I practically ran to homeroom today just out of pure excitement. When I entered the classroom my heart dropped.

She isn't here yet.

Damn it! I hope she comes, I was in front of my mirror for hours yesterday thinking of how I was going to ask her and what to wear to school today; really girly stuff now that I think about it.

I took a deep breath in as she entered the room. She looked gorgeous with just her t-shirt and skinny jeans...

But, she is holding hands with another person. What? I was only gone for a day! I knew that if I let Bethany alone this would happen.

She sat down next to me because of our assigned seats, and her "friend" whispered something in her ear that made her blush then he sat down a couple of rows behind her.

"How come you weren't here yesterday?" Bethany asked my trying to have a polite awkward conversation.

"I had an I interview and meeting. So.... Who's the "friend"?" I asked trying so hard not to look upset.

"Jack is my boyfriend." she said looking through my smile. But, she covered up her emotion by the time I could reply.

----------

By the time lunch came I was ready to curl in a hole and never come out.

Every class Bethany and I had to walk together and so did Jack. He was holding her hand, giving her a kiss on the cheek, and constantly mentioning their date tonight that was a surprise.

God I hated him. He was always with her, always checking out other girls when she wasn't looking, and excluding me! But, since me and Bethany were friends she still brought me along.

The second we entered the lunchroom Jack pulled her away to the jocks table, leaving me by myself.

I might as well get some food if it's lunch. After I grabbed a sandwich, pizza, and some brownies I headed over to where the lads sit.

"So how did it go?" Harry asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sh-she has a boyfriend." I told them not looking up from my tray because of the depression settling in now. The boys were shocked.

"Who is this son of a bitch?" Harry asked his eyes starting to darken.

"Jack Harries, look guys Bethany is real-really happy with him. I don't want to make her upset, as long as he treats her right." I said looking Harry dead in the eye so he won't try anything.

"God Nialler you really do like her if you just want her to be happy." Liam said getting all serious.

"Yea, things will be different, but if she's happy I'm happy." I said giving a half hearted grin because half my heart was missing

* Vote, comment opinions, fan* I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I was deeply affected by hurricane sandy :(. But, seriously please tell me your thoughts I really appreciate it :). Next chapter will be up in a couple of days or tomorrow.*