Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

Bethany's P.O.V.

After school was over I headed home to get ready for my date with Jack. School was fun today, I spent almost all of it with Jack, I really like him. But, Niall was acting weird today, I wonder what's wrong...

My date with Jack was simple. We were going to walk around London for a while- since I have barely seen anything- and if we found a cool restaurant we would eat there if not at Jack's house, we're planning on going there after!

I decided to wear a navy blue tank-top with a red plaid blouse over it with skinny jeans and toms. Then straighten my hair and where it down.

-----------

DING DONG

"Hello beautiful, are you ready to go?" Jack asked me after giving me a nice long kiss.

"Yep, are you?" I asked being goofy.

"Of course babe. Let's go!" He said excitingly. I was too. But, I was also nervous. We just met a couple of days ago and we we're already kissing and are close -I like it, don't get me wrong- but it's just moving fast. I still couldn't get Niall's really dissapointed face out of my head. I wonder what has got him upset. I'll text him later.

"Bethany! You there?" Jack said noticing I wasn't listening.

"Yea, I mean yes! Sorry I got distracted." I said meekly.

"From what? We are only walking down stairs?" He asked being silly again.

"Oh, just about what we're- where we're going to go." I said because I wasn't sure if he was the jealous type. I wonder if he is? I would never cheat on anyone, it is one of the worst things you could do in a relationship. In my opinion.

"Alright let's get you out of these stairs, it's got you all distracted." He said laughing, at my blushing for being caught distracted twice.

------

After wandering for an hour or so we decided to go to a cafe for coffee.

"So would you rather be on a plane for twenty four hours or have no summer brake?" Jack asked me with a smirk.

"Oh your mean! Well I've been on a plane for twenty four hours already, which was awful. But, school for a whole year? That's tuff, I can barley handle it now. I guess being on a plane because I like flying and traveling. The world is amazing!" I said taking a deep breath from my speech. Jack laughed at my need of air.

After playing which you rather for an hour I was exhausted.

" Alright let's go back to my place it's getting dark out." Jack said taking my hand and walking out the door.

"I think I should just go home, it's already twelve thirty. And I don't want to disturb your family." I said letting out a yawn.

Jack laughed, "Alright, let me walk you home then."

"You don't have to, I'll be fine." I said trying to be modest.

"No way, I wouldn't risk losing you; beautiful." He said winking at me.

I blushed at his compliment and agreed with him since I was too tired to argue about it.

-------

When we reached my apartment I was just about to freeze. Jack had given me his coat a couple of blocks away and I was still an icicle.

He gave me a hug as a goodbye and to give me warmth. Then after he leaned in and kissed me I whispered so quietly I could barely hear it, but he did.

"I love you." I said giving him my heart.

"I love you too." He said being surprisingly happy that I said that.

He was about to give me another kiss when his phone rang. He fumbled for it from his pocket then answered.

"Hello, what's up?" Jack asked the person over the phone.

"Sure I'll be there in thirty minutes." He said giving me a smile in apology for having to leave.

"Alright bye." He said smiling at his phone.

"Where do you have to go?" I asked letting out another yawn.

"Uh my mum said she wanted me home, because it's getting uh dark out." He said a little unsure of himself.

"Okay, but it's already dark out." I said with a laugh.

"I know, sometimes she doesn't make sense!" He said laughing too.

I hugged him goodbye and started up the stairs.

"Bethany!" Jack said getting my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked wondering why he hasn't left yet.

"Goodbye, love" He said winking at me and leaving.

Wow that was a really nice date. He was so sweet and not pushy at all, and soo handsome.

-----

Jack's POV:

I picked up my phone to call Cassie because she had just called me asking if I wanted to hookup, I did. I just needed to know where.

Cassie and I were just friends though. She was a total bitch, but she was hot! Bethany is too, but two is better than one. Am I right? I know I'm right. Cassie knew I was dating Bethany so she was definitely my type, she wouldn't tell any one about us.

We had done this before too, so I wasn't worried. Usually me and her would hookup after we had dates with other people, because the date was boring or it ended early.

I just knew this would be fun.

*Vote, comment, fan* Please give me feedback, it really makes me write faster! Next update should be up by Sunday. Thanks for reading :)