Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After climbing the five flights of stairs, we finally reached my apartment. I tugged her and said "Look, It's an apartment full of five boys, it's really messy. Don't judge!" I said half serious and half smirking.

She looked at me with a it can't be that bad look. So I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door. To my surprise there wasn't any pizza boxes laying open all over the floor. Maybe the boys cleaned up for me. Nahhh, someone must have ate them.

I went in and headed towards the fridge, "Do you want anything? I'm grabbing a bag of crisps. Want a drink?" I asked trying to be polite by offering off my food. She smiled, "Could I have a water? That's all I'm not hungry." 

"Sure" I said while tossing one to her. She thanked me and we went to work on the essay.

-------------------------------------

After writing a page for our report, we started talking in my room. Luckily I ate my food last night, so there was only clothes out.

"So, how come you guys all live together? Bethany asked taking a handful of popcorn and putting it in her mouth.

"I'll tell you but don't flip on me." I said with a questioning look on my face 

"Come on, go for it, I won't judge!" She said showing off her dimples. 

"Ok, the lads and I are in One Direction!" I said to her, hopeing she will like our music. But, she just gave me a more confused look. "I'm sorry, but I have no idea what that is." she said giving me an apologetic smile. 

"You don't know who One Direction is?" I asked dumbfounded. She just shook her head no. "Lads come here I need a favor?" I yelled to the lads from my spot on the bed. 

They came running into my room, and I said "Lads, Bethany doesn't know who we are, so I thought we could show her." I explained to them. They smiled, we all knew exactly what to do.

We lined up facing Bethany, and I grabbed my guitar. "Ready, set, go." I said tapping my guitar.

[Liam] 

You're insecure, 

Don't know what for, 

You're turning heads when you walk through the door, 

Don't need make-up, 

To cover up, 

Being the way that you are is enough, 

[Bridge] 

[Harry] 

Everyone else in the room can see it, 

Everyone else but you, 

[Chorus] 

[All] 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

If only you saw what I can see, 

You'll understand why I want you so desperately, 

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful,