Chapter 17

Sorry for the long wait here it is:

Niall's P.O.V.:

I was shocked.

Right there infront of us was Cassie and Jack in an intense makeout session. So intense that even with Bethany crying and me talking, neither of them noticed. Until now. Cassie was pinned against the wall by Jack in just her underwear, Jack the same. I guess they were leaning against the light switch.

I pulled Bethany behind me on instinct and looked for the door. Of course, it was behind Jack and Cassie, now we cant leave.

"Ew skank get off me!" Jack said pushing Cassie away from him and rushing over to Bethany.

"Bethany! Did Niall hurt you?" He said reaching for Bethany trying to act innocent , but I kept her away.

"Give her to me!" He said fire coming out of his eyes.

"Hell no! You cheated on her numerous times, she doesn't deserve someone like you!" I said now getting really mad that he thought he could just get her back!

Just as I was about to punch Jack in the sack, part of the ceiling collapsed alsmost killing Cassie and blocking the door.

"Fuck! Do you guys have a phone? Is there another way out?" I asked crapping myself because all of a sudden the room started to get very hot.

"No's" were said from everyone for both a phone and a door. A mop had caught on fire now, making it even harder to think.

"All right, Mr. and Mrs. Sluts get your clothes on! Bethany help me move this bookcase to the center of the room." I said yanking the bookcase with all my strength.

"What the hell are you doing that for?" Jack asked fully dressed and helping us move the bookcase easily.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, the only exit is up here!" I said pointing to the hole in the ceiling and starting to climb up it.

"And that's also where the fire is!" He said holding the bookcase steady.

"There could be an exit!" I said as I reached the top and climbed on the floor. I looked around the room, and saw an open door.

"Quick You guys come up there's an exit!" I said, suddenly feeling my back getting really hot. I turned around to see some algebra textbooks almost burn me. Wow, now I know why I hate math.

I turned around seeing Bethany struggling up, so I helped her up. Seeing Cassie right behind her, I did the same. Even though Jack is a jerk, I helped him up too.

I heard a siren blarring from somewhere and followed it. It lead us to a staircase so I immediately started running down, when I reached the exit I turned around to find only Cassie and Bethany behind me.

"Where's jack?"I asked looking behind them for him.

I don't know's were said, I looked at them then the exit and sighed.

"Both of you go outside and get help. I'm going for Jack." I said and ran off before they could answer.

I screamed Jack as loud as I could and only heard the roaring fire. But, then there was a muffled cry.

Turning towards the noise I saw Jack under a desk with his arm on fire. I ran towards him and lifted the desk off him, he was out cold with a burnt arm.

As I lifted him up I started coughing, and tugging him toward running the exit. Now, if I could just remember where it was...