Chapter 13

Drake lay with Nicki in his arms as she slept. Over the last month they had been spending much more time together outside of business and had really taken the time to get to know each other. Nicki still danced at queen of hearts and had even had the opportunity to go and dance at Black Ice as she had gone to see her sister and just thought why not take the opportunity.

Drakes phone vibrated on the bedside cabinet causing him to have to reach over and answer it.

Drake: hello

Noah: where are you, I thought we were hitting up Ace tonight

Drake: I don't know, Nicki's just fallen asleep and I don't really wanna leave her alone

He then heard Jahron and Abel shouting stuff at him in the background.

Noah: come on man. It's a Saturday night, she probably won't even realise you're gone. And besides Ryan leaves tomorrow so you gotta come and spend his last night here with him

Drake sighed before looking at Nicki and running his free hand through her hair and watching her sleep.

Drake: fine, I'll be on my way

-

Nicki woke up the next day and found drake was no longer in bed. She frowned before she headed downstairs and around the house and there was no sign of him. She just shrugged before she went and got in the shower. By the time she was out she heard the other shower running and found his shoes at the end of the bed. She got herself dressed before she headed downstairs where she found he had bought her breakfast. She smiled before taking it and sitting on the couch where she turned on the TV and sat and ate.

Drake joined her not too long later and sat next to her. She looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed her.

Nicki: where were you

Drake: the guys forced me out with them late last night and I didn't want to wake you so we just crashed at Noah's house for the night

Nicki: oh okay

He reached for the Starbucks cup and took a sip of her frappe causing her to frown at him. He just looked at her innocently and pouted.

Nicki: who offered you

Drake: I offered myself

Nicki: and who's name is on that drink

Drake: look judge judy is on

She frowned at him again and he just chuckled at her child like behaviour. He stole a bite of her breakfast muffin and she gasped before she moved away from him.  She got up and went and sat in the other couch with her food and continued watching TV. He took out his phone and scanned through his social networks while she was engaged with the TV.

-

Nicki was sat in her dressing room with her head in her hands. She felt really uneasy and nauseous. She had called Chyna and Amber to join her in a her dressing room as she didn't want to be alone but at the same time felt like she wouldn't make it to the other dressing room. King was out observing again so he wasn't even an option.

Chyna: what's up babe

She came took a seat next to her and just looked at her as she sat there.

Nicki: I feel shit chy. I don't even know what's wrong with me

Amber: where's king

Chyna: he's observing.

Amber: when are you on