Chapter 3

Nicki was sat in her apartment dressed in some pick sweats and a white tank top. she had her hair tied in a messy bun and her glasses on. she had decided on spending the day relaxing as there wasn't much for her to get up to. She reached into her bedside cabinet and took out '12 years a slave' which was a book she was reading at the moment. she had enjoyed the movie so thought she would get herself into the book as well.

Nicki was known to be such as humble person. She enjoyed to spend her free time just relaxing and doing simple stuff such as reading and watching movies but none of the people she worked with would be able to tell you that. this is one of the many reasons as to why she preferred to keep her personal away from her nightlife because she found combining the two would stop her from having time like this where she just found who she really was. The contrast of the Nicki that everyone knew from 'Queen of Hearts' and the Nicki who like to explore what was around her was a complete contrast and she would hate for the two to meet in the middle. King didn't even know the real her and this was something that she found helped them from stopping the connection.

-

Nicki was now out shopping. she had stuck to her simple laid back clothing and had added ugg boots and a hoodie to keep her warm. right now she was sat on a bench just outside Starbucks with an iced smoothie as she went through her phone. She hadn't noticed King watching her from a few metres. The fact that she looked so different made him question whether it was actually her. no longer with the curly hair or heavy makeup. just simply her bare face and natural black hair.

Noah: what you lookin at

Drake: her

Noah: she's not your type, she's too innocent for you

Drake: very funny

It was like just by looking at her he was slowly gaining feelings. He had never seen her in a such a state and he had to admit she looked beautiful. He wanted to go and speak to her but the agreement had been made that they would not speak outside of business.

Drake: i need to get her number

Noah: go get it.

Drake: I can't.

Noah: fine I'll do it.

Drake: don't point me out to her.

Noah: aight.

Noah walked over to her and took a seat next to her. the whole time drake just stood where he wasn't visible and observed.

Noah: hey

Nicki: hey

Noah: one of my guys was wondering if he could possibly get your number.

Nicki: really, where is he

Noah: He said he doesn't want to be pointed out to you which is unusual for him because he's the confident one but you know. He also said You were beautiful

Nicki blushed slightly and chuckled.

Nicki: well tell him I said that I will be awaiting his message

she wrote down her number in Noah's phone and he thanked her before heading off to find Drake, making sure not to make himself too obvious.

-

Nicki was sat on the couch in Kings office playing music from the docking station as he sat in his chair. Everyone else was getting ready to leave the club amd she had decided she would stay a little later tonight. She wore some lace boyshorts and one of Kings shirts. She remained braless but the couple of buttons she had done up on the shirt kept her covered. She got up and walked over to his bar to get herself a drink just as someone knocked on the door.