Dance For Me

Nicki made her way to the stage as the lights flashed all around her and Lil Wayne's 'Lollipop' blared from the speakers and throughout out the club. She owned the stage with her dance moves and received plenty on cheers and cash to join them. Her figure was emphasised by the tight black hot pants she was wearing and the red bikini top that just about held her breasts in place. Her long hair flowed to about mid length of her back with a side fringe resting on the right side of her face. Ms. Minaj. Thats what they knew her as. None a of them knew the real her or her personal life and that was the was she wanted it to stay. She liked to keep her night life away from her day life with friends. She turned around giving them all a nice view of her rear. The club filled with cheers. She continued her dance. As she turned around her eyes landed on the one person she aimed to impress every night. King. He was the owner of the club and to all the dancers, other business men and club owners. But he did have a name. That they all knew but none thought to call him by. She smirked at him slightly as she gave him more of what he wanted. He kept his facial expression clear but she knew exactly how he was feeling. He gave her a wink and clenched his jaw before walking out of the scene and to his office. She chuckled slightly to herself before continuing. They had come up with signals that only they knew and the one he had just given her made her know that he wanted to see her after this dance. She brought her dance to an end before picking up all of her money and heading off the stage. She made her way straight to his office where she found him sat behind his desk with a glass of whiskey in hand. He was dressed in a fitted suit but had taken off the jacket and tie and had undone the top two buttons of his shirt.

King: Ms. Minaj

Nicki: King.

King: how did you do tonight

She dropped all the cash she had made on his his desk. He just let his eyes scan the cash before looking back up at her.

King: you jut make more and more everyday don't you

She turned and went to walk away but he stopped her just as her hand touched the door.

King: lock it

She Locked the door and smirked. He reached for the remote to his stereo and turned it on. 'Body Party' by Ciara filled the room. She made her way over to him dancing on his furniture in the process. She stood behind his chair and let her hand caress his body; undoing more of his buttons. She walked back round and took her place now standing on his desk. She undid the button to her shorts letting them drop down leaving her in only a thong and her bikini top. King just watched her the whole time not wanting to miss any of his personal show. She then took a seat on the edge of his desk facing towards him with her legs crossed one over the other and her hands just on her knee. She looked directly at King who looked Directly back at her. He let his hand reach for her legs and uncross them. He stood up and stood inbetween her legs letting his lips now find her neck. She let her hands undo the rest of his shirt buttons before slipping his shirt off. He let his hands caress her body as hers danced on his abs.

King: And we're back here again...

-

Nicki was sat in her room just browsing her facebook news feed. She had arrived home about an hour ago and had just recently got out of the shower so was now just relaxing. It was about 2 am but she wasnt really tired so she found it easier to just occupy herself until she did. She had made just over 1.3K tonight and just like king had said she made more and more every night. She was also probably the only dancer that King let keep everything that she earned. Every other one of the dancers had to give him half of their shares. This was probably because of the close relationship he had with her. It was sort of friends with Benefits because neither of them wanted to catch feeling as they both feered rejection but they both wanted that close bond. They kept it between them and it seemed to work fine that way. They were both happy and no one got hurt. 

They had met when Nicki first started working for King in his club 'Queen of Hearts'. It had just started as Nicki being his dancer and him being her boss. She got treated like every other one of the dancers but King saw something in her. Its like he didnt want her to just be one of the other dancers and instead wanted her to himself. He wanted to protect her from what the others may one day have to go through. But he didnt like to think of it as though he did that because he like her. She felt something for King too but she wasnt ready to settle down and so didnt want to be in a relaionship with anyone. They both felt more or less the same thing for each other but both felt it didnt need to be anything serious so it went from 1 fling to another and has now led them to where they are now. Neither had caught feeling yet and it was all fun and games, But thats not how it would be forever.

--------------------

First Chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X