Chapter 2

Nicki strutted off the stage after grabbing all of her earning from tonight. She made her way to her personal dressing room where she happily got herself dressed into something all little more comfortable. Tonight she was completely out of it. She had had an argument with King just last which had lead them to be on non speaking terms. It had started off just being about the fact that nicki was flirting with other guys but she knew he was really just looking for some reason to argue with her just like he did every so often. Neither of them were jealous just the fact that they just wanted the other to themselves so the tiniest things could cause them to argue. She put her curly hair into a high ponytail only leaving her fringe out but gripping the rest back. She was now dressed in some white sweats and a blue jumper with her ugg boots. She made her way out of her dressing room only to find King stood there making out with with one of the other dancers. She just rolled her eyes knowing he was doing all on purpose just to get back at her. She just chuckled as she walked out just to emphasise the fact that she couldnt care less. She had already worked out that he thought that kissing another girl would be her biggest weakness because he had never kissed her beforee. It was something they had also felt would transfer unwanted emotions. She walked over to where all the other dancers were and took a seat with Chyna and Lola.

Chyna: So whats up Mrs. King Graham

Nicki: dont even get we started with him.

Lola: another one of your arguments i see

Nicki: you see right

Chyna: Who is he using to make you jealous this time

Nicki: Kyla

They all laughed.

Chyna: Well i heard Tunechi's coming later tonight

Nicki: couldnt have chose better timing

Lola: I see someone getting a personal lapdance

Nicki: i 110% agree with you

They laughed again before they saw Kyla walk in and purposely smirk at nicki. Nicki just smiled back at her as she walked past. Not too long later King walked in to have a work with all the dancers.

King: Hello ladies

Girls: Hey king

Nicki didnt bother to say hello and instead just rolled her eyes and found herself something more interesting to look at on her phone. He was clearly there to annoy her.

King: So i just came to give you all props on how you are doing recently. Our earnings have doubled and almost trippled since last month and if we keep at this rate there will be a few upgades made to the club before the end of the year.

They all cheered apart from nicki.

King: come on then, where are my trio. The stage is awaiting you 

Kyla, Amirah, and Mia all walked past him flirting with him as they did so with him loving every second of it. Nicki just shook her head before continuing what she was doing. She could see from the corner of her eye that he was watching her and this just made her smirk. She chuckled a little before heading out and back to her own changing room leaving the rest of the girls to prep themselves for their performances. She went and decided to get herself dressed. today she felt like turning the heat up a noch just to purposely push his buttons knowing it would drive him insane and theres nothing he could do about it. She decided on being a sexy police officer and she made sure to have a lot showing but to cover what they wanted to see. She redid her makeup and to her hair out leaving it a cascade of curls down her back before taking her hand cuffs and walking out with them swing on her finger. She walked past King on her way to the stage and by the way he clenched his jaw she could already tell he was regretting his earlier actions. She just laughed as they both continued their journeys to where they were going. 

-

Nicki had just made her way off of the stage and was now back in her changing room. She have given Tunechi a lapdance and to say King was fuming would be an understatement. She heard a knock on her door and went to answer it to find Tunechi stood there with his hands cuffed behin his back just like she had left them. She chuckled a little.

Tune: Ms. Minaj

Nicki: Tune. how can i help you

Tune: well theres many ways you could help me 

Nicki: is that so

Tune: indeed it is. but right now i'd love for you to untie my hands

They both chuckled before she reached for the key and untied his hands. They both just stood looking at each other with a slight smile.

Tune: why dont you let me take you out for dinner sometime. i'd really like to get to know you

Nicki: i dunno tune, i dont tend to like to mix buiness with personal life

Tune: We dont have to make it a date. it could just be a chance to ang you know. just a friendly night out 

Nicki: okay

she gave him her number before they said there goodbyes and parted ways. It wasnt long before nicki heard her door open and and someone walk in but not with the same gentle tone. he door slammed and she just rolled her eyes and sighed now awaiting what was to come.

King: What was that about huh

Nicki: All what about

King: You know what im talking about 

Nicki: i was just doing my job

King: We set bounderies

Nicki: so its okay for you to kiss other dancers but i cant give lapdances ? bit unfair don't you think

King: I make the rules around here

Nicki: and I refuse to play by them

She stood from her mirror and went to walk out of the drssing room.

King: don't you dare walk away from me 

Nicki: Or what Aubrey

He clenched his jaw knowing there was nothing he could don about it whether he wanted to or not. He hadnt even noticed the change in name being that she used it so often it just sounded natural. She walked out of the room and made her way to his office letting herself in. She turned on the stereo and poured herself a glass of Ciroc mixed with cranberry juice. She took a seat on his desk as she took his phone and started scanning through it just looking at things such as his messages and contacts. None of them really interested her so she just kept looking until finally he arrived.

Nicki: You took your time

He didnt reply. He just stood looking at her. She shrugged.

Nicki: Its okay if you wanna be childish. its not gonna affect me

He gradually walked towards her after closing the door and stood just between her legs. She looked up at him and could tell by his facial expression that he was still angry.

Nicki: aww look at you. You look so cute when you're angry.

He put his hands on her waist as hers wrapped around his neck.

Nicki: You need to stop with the jealousy. it doesnt suit you

She gently pulled him down to her where their lips brush against each other before he placed kissed down her jawline and to her neck.

Nicki: and it also never gets you anywhere...

-----------------------------------

Keep up the comments, let me know what you think.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X