fuck society

okay guys. if you read this like i'm addressing a crowd all badass with my voice firm and strong and shit it's pretty BOMB ASS. but here it goes.

i shall not fall pray, today or any other day, to society's ideals and ways.

i, as a teenager in the 21st century, who has gone, though sometimes it doesn't seem like it, through so much shit.

i will not be fazed by what they say of me, or anyone.

i will not judge anyone as they do.

they do not know me. they do not know you. they do not know us, or themselves for that matter.

i will not take notice of how they label me, or what they name me, or what they say about me.

i will not lie to myself, either. though i am not full of myself, i do know that i am not ugly. i am not fat. i am not stupid, or whatever else ridiculous thing they might call me. i am no slut, or emo, or a bitch, because they call me that.

i will place my label on myself and feel pride from it.

i am beautiful, and i do not wear make-up.

i am not fat, even though my cholesterol levels are unusually high this year. [legit]

i am not stupid, even if the highest average i could reach this year was a B+.

they do not know me. i know me. so it is only i who can label myself.

and if it seems that i do not care, then you are wrong. i do care, but only for the right things.

OKAY PEACE OUT MY BEAUTIFUL PEASANTS [you also don't have to be a peasant just cause i call you one as a joke but i love all my peasants and those who don't want to be called that lmaoo{

QUEEN EMILIA OUT [and yes im a motherfucking queen cause i mothefucking say so]