lena for president

GUYS TODAY IS EMILIAS BIRTHDAY PLEASE WISH HER A HAPPU BIRTHDy!!

Now, I don't give speeches a lot, but this very special occasion has given me the opportunity to do so. Emilia, you might not like speeches but this is coming from the bottom of my dark heart (and it's also about you, so listen up, even though it may sound cheesy af, just cope with me here.)

Em. Milia. Lilia. Queen of Hair. My sun, my life. you're my best friend ever and I love you so much and I'm still not over the fact that you're older than me. We've endured many great things on this site/app, and I remember how we met on here. I published my first (sort of successful) teen wolf fanfiction, Hollow Humanity (which is now titled something else) and I think you commented something and then our friendship sort of happened. You were my first internet friend on here, tbh. And I'm very happy we're still friends now.

I'm still dreaming about the day we meet, seeing your beautiful smiling face while holding my red poodle in your arms. It'll happen.

Until then, we text. Face Time. Socialize and talk (and fangirl) about Teen Wolf.

I'm most likely going to post a lot of updates on my main acc about you because you deserve the best. Well, you already have me.

Sending much love from America to you. Have a great day, Mrs. Dunbar.

Your grateful friend,

Lena