emilena.

If you haven't heard the news, Emilia has left Wattpad. I was so fucking afraid this day would come, and I've tried to push it to the back of my mind. We've videochatted a few times, and those times were the greatest moments of my life. Hearing her voice, seeing how happy she was made me happy. Even on school nights, when I had to sleep, I would always know I'd see her soon again.

Emilia's been apart of my life ever since Wattpad, and I can't even think of how I might not see her again. There's always a chance though. Maybe one day, I'll move to Mexico and run into you at the grocery store.

I'm a wreck and there's no way I'm ever going to forget how much pain I felt in my heart on this day. Emilia isn't going to see this, but I feel like I need to let this out. I'm going to miss everything about my green-eyed, brown-haired girl. I'm going to miss her spam of texts at one in the morning. I'm going to miss your random snapchats. I'm going to miss how we could talk so easily to each other. I'm going to miss the only person that I felt that I could relate to.

People are going to tell me that I'll find another girl to do all those things with, but no one is going to ever replace my Emilia. It's going to be a hard year without you.

It's going to be hard to fill the emptiness in my heart. This isn't the end for Emilena. Though I am happy to say that we separated peacefully, through the tears as well.

I'm going to keep this account up, but this is going to be the last chapter I ever write in this book. I hope all of you got to experience Emilia in all her beautiful forms.

It really hurts to know that someone that's impacted you so much is leaving you, but I don't regretting knowing her at all.

I'm going to miss you for a really long while, but seeing a picture of you will always bring me the slightest happiness.

-Lena