lena is a terrible person

it's true.

I am blaming my parents for destroying half of my life. school starts tomorrow, and i'm supposed to be looking forward to starting high school. (I've always looked forward to highschool)

now I have piles of problems dumped onto me (thanks mom) and the worry of my first day because

1. I have two people I don't like in my class

2. she complains 24/7 and DOES NOT show any affection at all. No "I love you" whenever I see her

I feel more disappointed about this more than the finale of PLL

I feel like I can only blame my parents, which sounds terrible. when I started middle school, there was no fighting going on or any complaints, but now it's just so much that my dad hides at my aunt's house. Meaning I'm stuck with my mother.

yeah, im not perfect. I make a mess, but you do too, mom. you're complaining about life in this amazing home, but have you seen what's going on in other countries? I shouldn't compare my life with others, but I am just really upset right now.

honestly, I'm glad she gets home really late so I don't have to see her at all, only in the morning.

no one asks me about my life, or how i'm doing. It's just a shitload of complaints and problems that come out of her mouth. Therapy doesn't help at all. She hasn't changed and I can't say shit to her because it's either going to piss her off or make her give me a pointless lecture.

God, I'm the one that needs advice now.

Actually, I just need someone to talk to.

If you're willing to talk to me, you can either message me on derekhaIe or kik me @ sprayonmyberry

:)