Being Alone

Jessica

Why can't I find anywhere to study. Everywhere I go is contaminated with the poor excuse of beings this school refers to as students. I hate this school for its leniency on rich kids. I hate my parents even more for sticking me in this shit hole. But it's too late. It's my senior year and precious mother wouldn't dare have her daughter, future heiress to the family business, graduate from any school. No. It had to be prestigious, or that would tarnish her beautiful name. BITCH.

I hate my life, but I have to pretend I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. That is what mother requires of her child. Or else..the consequences will be dire. Ha! I just love my life.

I'm rudely pulled out of my thoughts when I go colliding with another human being.

"Watch where the hell you're going prick!" The voice yells.

Prick? "What are you? In middle school? Grow the fuck up and learn how to apologize ass-wipe." I say never looking at him. It's a him. I start to search for my glasses and pick up my books. I can't find my glasses.

"Ooh..the Leivy child speaks. And boy does she has a mouth on her."

Oops. Mama wouldn't like that. Cover up Jess. Become the shy nerd. "Ugh..I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I heard someone say it earlier and I wanted to give the words a try. Didn't feel right on my tongue. You're right. Have a nice day."

I don't hear anything. I look up and see the figure walk past me before I can look at him. "Asshole" I mutter.

"Would an asshole grab your glasses for you?" I nearly jumped out of my skin.
He comes back in front of me and I realize who has had the honor of seeing a part of the real me.

Ashton fucking Knight. He's even hotter in person.

Clearly I'm not your typical nerd who stays away from said bad boys. They intrigue me. So...yea..I've had a little crush on Mr. Knight for a while. But nothing serious. After all, he is an ass.

He puts my glasses back on for me and shoots me a smile with a thousand meanings.

" I could've done it myself" I say.
"You're welcome" he states. I blush. That smile is getting to me. He must see that too because he starts to laugh.

"That's rich. The geek have a thing for the bad boy. Never heard that one before." He says still laughing. I must of been as red as a tomato. Why am I at lost for words? Get a grip.

"Don't be delusional. The only thing I have for you is a foot that I'm ready to shove miles up your ass!" Fuck acting like what my mom wants. This kid is just asking for it.

He sits there and stares at me as if seeing me in a new light. Then his eyes go towards my lips. My heart is running a marathon inside me. What is this feeling? Now I know I should put a gun to his head.

"Should I kiss you now?" He asks nonchalantly.

Again red as a tomato. As silent as a mime. He'll be the death of me.

Next thing you know he's laughing again. He gets up from the floor, helps me up against my will, and picks up my books.

He finally stops laughing and looks me seriously in the eye. "Don't let this smile and these pretty eyes fool you....I will still break your heart. I'm a heartbreaker. I like your crazy psychotic personality. So I chose to warn you. Take it and run little one."

With that he starts to walk away.

Take it and run? HA! I accept the challenge Mr. Knight.

"My name is Jessica...remember it big one"

Really? That's the best I had. I need to stay away from this kid. His mere presence drains me of my precious brain cells.