Being A Punk

To say I know what just happened would be an understatement. I know I like her, but we can't be together....especially after that little stunt.

I've met my match. To say her words didn't sting would be me lying to myself. I don't do that. So yea...it hurt. But I'm a man....ima take it with my chest opened.

Why did I tell her I slept with that girl?

'because you wanted to be honest with her. In hopes of building a relationship based on honstey...though you forget your prominent trait to always be an ass is too great and ruins everything for you' my subconcious answers.

Welp...that's the end of that. I can not get close to that girl under any circumstances. She is danger, trouble, and bad news all rolled into a beautiful goddess with awesome kissing skills. Nope with a capital N.O.P.E.

My father will be happy. And I said she kissed her parents ass...I'm a fucking punk.

Although we'll never happen, I should probably apologize for messing with her emotions like that. That slap is not something I want to relive so I'll give her time to cool down. She's vicious.

The bell rings but instead of walking to class I walk out of the school and just keep walking. Walking helps me think.

What do I want? I'm so confused. I've known this girl for like point 2 seconds and I feel like I've known her forever. The girl from the playground.

When I look up I see I've come to a park. Its pretty empty...with a few people here and there. I start to head towards the track When I spot a familiar figure. To my surprise its her. My life sucks.

She's on the swings and she looks deep in thought and hurt. I feel like an ass for real.

I swallow my pride and start to head over there. When I almost reach her, she suddenly looks up. The look she gave me almost made me shit myself on the spot. What she feels for me must be more then hate.

I hesitantly continue towards her and hope she doesn't leave.