Chapter 3

At the pent house
Maya's POV
I can't believe I'm staying in a pent house for who knows how long! This is definitely an improvement to that ringy dingy rat hole of an apartment. I walk into the kitchen and find an old man eating a plate full of cheese. "And who are you? Another servant?" I ask. "Sadly yes. Ugh, more kids" he said. "Ouch, an adult who hates kids. Definitely dying alone" I say. "Ba-burn!" Luke says then we high five. He's sooooooo cute! His freckles are so adorable. And his hair! Ah. His hair! I have had a celebrity crush on him since he was adopted. He's a year older than me but that is way more realistic than Uncle Boing. Maybe this could be the universe's way to tell me to take a chance with Luke and forget about Josh. Me and Luke go to the arcade in the building and I beat him at every single game. Right now I'm beating him at those games with the basketball hoops. After the last ball I say "Boom! I beat you at all the games in the arcade. I am the champion, and you're gonna hear me ROAR!!!!" I sing the last sentence. "Well I guess you're more than a pretty face" Luke flirts. Eeeeep! I say slyly "Now it's your turn to impress me". I follow him back up to the pent house. He performs a cool dance when we leave the elevator. When he stops I applause. "Ok, we're even with the impressing" I say. Zuri comes down the stairs. "Hey Maya, wanna hang out?" she says. "Um, sure. Is that ok?" I ask Luke. "Uh, sure, I guess" he says a little disappointed. "Ok Zuri. What are we doing?" I ask while we walk up to her room. "Well do you watch Reba?" she asks. "Who doesn't?" I ask. "Great, we are watching that with Riley and Emma" she says. "Kk" I say.
Meanwhile, with the boys
Ravi's room
Ravi's POV
Hehehe, I have friends. I have friends. I HAVE FRIENDS! Any way, so far we've played video games, dared each other to do dumb stuff, played video games, eaves dropped on the girls (who surprisingly were watching Reba), and right now, daring each other to do dumb stuff. "I dare Ravi to eat a shredded skin of Mrs. Kipling" Farkle dared. If I turn down the dare I have to spill the beans about something they ask me. I have not failed yet but I can't eat my besties skin! I just cannot. "Ok, ask me the question" I say defeated. They huddle then Lucas asks me "Which one of the girls would you kiss, date, embarrass , or prank?". This wasn't that bad. "Embarrass Zuri, prank Emma, kiss Maya, and date *sigh* Riley" I say. "Why Riley?" Lucas asks a little less friendly. "She's really nice and most of the girls I know are not really nice" I answer. "But I don't really know her so I don't like her" I add since it was obvious Lucas and Farkle like her. Farkle asks "Why kiss Maya then?". "Eh, I can't kiss my sisters, that would be weird" I reply. They all nod knowingly. Then we play video games the rest of the time until it was night time. We all slept with at least one girl on our mind. Lucas dreams about Riley, Luke and Farkle dream about both Riley and Maya.
I see her wearing a pink dress that I bought her. "Wow" is all I could say. She smiles. "You're cute when your speechless" she says. "You're cute all the time" I say slyly. She blushes as pink as the dress. I put my hands around her waist and she puts her arms around my neck. "Oh Ravi! You are more smart, sweet, honest and cuter than Lucas, Luke and Farkle combined" she says. I love the way she talks. I love her hair.
Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

[Verse 1:]
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

[Verse 2:]
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

[Chorus:]
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah
We both lean into each other and kiss and it is magical. Oh Riley!

HI GUYS!!!!! Ah, I love Ravi. He is the best. I also love Farkle. I love them all. And if I could get that dress out of the media, I would! So who are you guys rotting for?
Luke and Maya?

Luke and Riley?

Ravi and Riley?

Farkle and Riley?

Farkle and Maya?

Who do you ship Lucas with?

I love you guys so much! Now, ahem.
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. please!
Bye bye birdies!