Chapter 5

Luke's Room
Lucas's POV:
Riles comes in and kisses me quickly. "Woah what was that?" I ask. "I didn't feel anything" Riley whispered to herself. "Wait, really?" I ask. "Lucas. I don't think we like each other in a boyfriend/girlfriend way. It's probably why when we tried to be girlfriend and boyfriend that day(A/N This was right after the date, literally) it was too awkward. Let's just stay friends and stop liking each other" she said then left with my mouth hanging open. ö What just happened. Did she just unofficially break up with me? That's so confusing. But her speech was convincing enough for me to let her stop liking me. I'm going to vent to Farkle. "Hey ranger rick, storm's over. Go pack up" Maya says when she sees me in the hallway. I reply "Ok" after I vent to Farkle. I go and tell him everything. "Ok, we both know that isn't the case for you. But I have to tell you why Riley thinks this" Farkle said. I motion for her to say it. "Ravi told her he likes him and I guess she's confusing feeling giddy about someone liking her and actually liking someone. Ravi told me she kissed his cheek and she said she liked him then she left to find Maya" Farkle explained. Makes sense. And Ravi even said he wanted to date Riley a while ago. "But how do I make her like me again?" I ask. "What you need is a plan. And a plan you shall receive. So here's how it goes......"
HI! So what did you think if this chapter, I felt that it wasn't that good. Plz share, vote and comment. And follow me and my bestie's joint account 2Besties_Vs_World . And read our BFF books.