Chapter 4: The Legend

Adrian had finally made it into the city. He walked through the city however with a cloak and a hood to disguise his true identity. It was a bit old and torn but it would do for now. Where was he going? He was going to see the merchant who knew about every legend in the city.

It felt good to be back on Starlight. This was his home after all. He walked into the store where the merchant, Aragon was. He was just about to close the shop. "We're closed come back another time." Aragon said. Aragon wore a green shirt with a scarf around his neck along with some long black pants. "I'm not here to buy anything from you." Adrian told him. "I want to know about the legend of the Dragon Rider." He continued. Aragon's facial expression went from calm to very concerned.

Aragon leaned toward Adrian. "What do you want to know?" He asked. "Are the rumors true about him?" Adrian asked. "Is he really that powerful?" Aragon nodded. "I have seen the fires he has set to entire planets and the attacks that sent some of the people hiding underground." Aragon explained. Adrian was glad to hear this. "Where can I find him?" Adrian asked. Aragon was suspicious of his intentions not knowing it was Adrian their ruler. Still, he told him where it was. "He resides in the cave located deep within the fiery lands of Ragnarök." Aragon said. Upon hearing this Adrian thanked him and simply walked out of the man's shop satisfied.

Meanwhile Allison was on the moon in the same temple where the battle between her, Kate and Adrian occurred. Upon arriving, just the sight of the temple reminded her of the anger she had toward Adrian. She made her way through the temple. While walking to where the battle took place she saw all the bodies of dead Dark Riders that she and the Neon Riders laid waste to.

She finally made it to the chamber where the same pit that she, Kate and Adrian fought. She jumped down. From there she walked until she saw a hangar bay with several spacecraft lying around. Now she knew how he got off the moon in the first place, considering there was one missing. She decided to man one of the fighter ships and fly it into space. She knew that her father was on Starlight. Now the question was where on Starlight was he? Also there was one thing that bugged her. If Adrian made it to Starlight why didn't he come back to Earth and start an actual full scale invasion? Guess she would find out.