(Dean's POV)

What was I doing? I just gave a BOY my number... while blushing! If the team found out about this, I'd be screwed! But I just couldn't stop myself... Cas is just so cute with those blue eyes and that little smile... shit. I can feel myself starting to blush again. If the guys see me like this... No. 

I quickly ducked into the bathroom to wait for the blush to wear off before going back to the guys. When I made my way over to where they were standing in front of the library, I couldn't help but notice how they all seemed to quiet down when I arrived. Uh oh. 

"Hey, Dean, where ya been?" 

"Yeah, we seemed to have lost ya somewhere by the stairs."

The questions seemed innocent enough, but their faces weren't. I could tell something was up. 

"Oh, I just stopped to talk to someone. Sorry." I replied

"It didn't happen to be f****t Novak #2, did it?" 

There it was. But you know what? They had no right to just call people offensive names and always bully them! I knew Cas was generally one of their targets. 

"As a matter of fact it was." I replied.

That was answered with laughter and rude gestures.

"Ha, we should've known you were a f*g, Dean. Why don't you go run off and makeout with your new boyfriend? See ya." 

And they ditched me. No doubt they were probably going to go talk to Coach and get me kicked off the team, but I was sick and tired of their shit anyway. Maybe I should text Cas...