Castiel's POV

When I spotted Dean in front of the library, I could tell he was nervous. Poor guy probably wasn't used to standing by himself. When we finally made eye contact he gave me a slight smile.

"Hey, Cas, you made it! Thanks for coming, I know I said I wasn't going to text you until after school and I know we've only just really met but I think the team is going to try to get me kicked off meaning I won't have anyone except my little brother and I was just hoping that maybe we could hangout in the mornings? Before class? That way I'm not so... alone." Dean was talking so fast at this point I could hardly make out what he was saying. But I understood enough.

"Yes, of course, Dean. Maybe we could just make a little group in the morning? Your brother, my brother, and the two of us? That way if the team trys anything, we'll have some sort of backup. Sound okay?"

I could see Dean visibly relax when I was done speaking. He must've expected me to say no! But how could I? I know how it is to feel alone.

"Yeah! That'd be great, Cas. Thanks. You don't know how much this means to me... t-thank you."

Was Dean beginning to blush? I didn't have much time to wonder because at that moment the two-minute bell rang. Crap!

"Okay, I really gotta go, my teacher hates people who are tardy... talk to you later? Or see you tomorrow?" I hurried.

"Um, I'll text you later. Okay?"

"Okay, bye!" I said as I started to run toward the stairs.

"Bye!" I heard Dean shout after me.