Chapter four

She slept more than she thought, she had not realised just how exhausted she was. She sheepishly found her way through the many corridors of winter fell castle and bumped into Sansa in the midst of them. 'Oh I am sorry,' Sabrina said as her body collided with Sansa.  Sansa looked at her indifferently 

'You were fast asleep when Jon came to wake you, so he decided to let you sleep, everyone has already eaten breakfast so you will have to eat with the servants, sorry,' Sansa said. 

'No problem,' Sabrina shrugged but was actually glad she didn't have to eat with the pompous starks but she could eat with Isaac, she was delighted to spend time with him. Sansa led the way, she was friendlier than she looked but obviously was quite skeptical of people she did not know so did not have the niave excitement that Arya did. 

'You will find your way round soon enough,' Sansa said. 

'You have beautiful ginger hair,' Sabrina could not help saying, she did not know why she felt the need to be nice to Sansa, it is not like she planned to being a happy family with the starks but she felt like she had to be liked as she could not bear the look of judgement on people's face when they thought she was rude. 

Sansa gleamed at this remark and Sabrina was glad that she said it. Sansa stated 'red-head is more to do with southern areas, black hair is a trait of the north, maybe you are more northern than you think,' 

She ran to sit next to Isaac when she saw him eating alone. 

'I guess we are both as bad as making friends as each other,' Sabrina said, Isaac gleamed when seeing her. 

'These northerners aren't naturally friendly, finding it hard to make some friends,' Isaac shrugged. 

'You will do soon,' Sabrina said. 

'What is Jon like?' Isaac asked. His voice went deeper whilst saying this as if he already hated Jon Snow. 

'You shouldn't be jealous of him Isaac, yes he is good-looking but not as handsome as you and I don't really know him yet, I suppose he is a good brother to his youngest sister, other than that I think he isn't tender or emotional, he seems to have the emotional range of my fingernail,' 

'All northerners are like that, emotion is seen as a sign of weakness,' Isaac said. 

'Emotion is also a sign of being human, someone should tell Jon this, maybe he will smile more,' 

The two of them giggled as Sabrina ate her delicious breakfast. 'It makes them no different to the white walkers,' Isaac said his voice hushed. 

'One day in the north and you are already believing in their folk tales,' Sabrina laughed, thinking it was ridiculous for Isaac to even bring up the topic of white-walkers. 

'I've been hearing things and these northerners think that they actually do exist, they go grave with fear whenever you even bring them up,' Isaac said. 

'Well then they are stupid, if they actually believe that they exist, they are nothing more than things to scare little children into obeying rules, like you and I had the threat of Pepper the pirate who kidnapped children if they did not finish their vegetables, the northerners have white walkers,' Sabrina shrugged. 

'White walkers seem a much more graver threat to give children than pepper the pirate,' Isaac smiled 

'Well as they say the northerners are born tough... maybe they need scarier stories to make them fearful,' Sabrina winked 'But nevertheless i shall ask Jon about these white-walkers, I should go and find him to return the coat he gave me last night,'