Chapter seven

It was two nights before the wedding. Theon's wedding present to Jon was awaiting in his chamber, as he left the present to walk away a smug evil grin appeared on his face. His plan would only work if the gorgeous Sabrina would see the present. He caught Sabrina in the corridor. 

'Hello beautiful,' He said. 

'What do you want?' She spat back. 

'Jon is waiting for you in his chamber, he needs to speak to you, says its urgent,' 

Sabrina crossed her arms skeptically. 'Did he say what about?' 

'Arya is unwell, says you know how to make fresh poppy juice,' 

Theon smiled with satisfaction as this lie was enough to make Sabrina rush off. Sabrina knew that Jon's chamber was on the fifth floor away from the other stark children. She rushed upstairs and knocked on his wooden door. 

'Jon?' She asked 

There was no reply. She walked inside and on his bed she saw a woman with flaming red hair undressed. Sabrina shrieked. 

'W-WHO Are you?' Sabrina demanded. 

'Ros,' She said simply. 

'And what is your purpose here!' Sabrina shrieked, even though she truthfully knew why. 

'Tonight I am here to pleasure Jon Snow,' 

Sabrina furrowed her eyebrows, and her eyes glistened with tears. 'Did he hire you?' 

She nodded. Sabrina stormed out, she knew men did this. But two days before their wedding day? That was a new low. She did not expect Jon Snow to do such a thing. Her fists clenched and she rushed to Isaac. 

'He is an idiot!' 

'I never thought he would do that,' Sabrina said. 

'It doesn't matter,' Isaac said. 

Sabrina was storming with anger, she was pacing up and down. Fuming with anger. 

'I want to get back at him!' Sabrina announced 'I vow that I will,' 

Sabrina smirked 'Something to crush his big fat man ego,' 

'What will you do?' Isaac asked. 

She turned to him and smiled 'When Jon and I have sex for the first time on our wedding night, I will say your name,'

Sabrina awoke in her own chamber and peered out the window that faced the winter fell tower. Her stomach tightened with fear as she realised that this was the last time she would wake up in her own bed alone without sharing it with someone. This was the last time she would wake up as an unmarried woman. For today was her wedding day. 

She hardly had two seconds to think about this realisation because maids came into her room to escort her to the dressing room where she would get ready.  

As she sat down and many women tended to her hair she begged for someone to get her sisters, preferably Carmen. Carmen came immediately and held her hands throughout it. Sabrina's long curly hair was done in a long braid. 

'Wow this looks really nice,' Carmen said. 

Sabrina had seen many wedding dress back in the city of persia. sleeveless dresses of every bright colour but the north had a different fashion it seemed to her. It was too cold to wear sleeveless dresses so she wore a heavy white dress which was insulated with fur and was long sleeved. It was a warm dress which was all Sabrina really cared about so she was happy with it. When she was left alone she secretly twirled around in her dress and fiddled with her braid.