Four

Crystals pov.
When I woke up I was in sombodys arms. I turned and saw Jake. "Jake?" I asked. He turned and smiled, "call me dad okay? We are family now." He whispered. I turned around and sat up to see Andy passed out at my feet I kicked him and he snorted. I laughed at him and poked his cheek. He moved and I put his fingers in warm water. I snickered and Jake rolled his eyes at me. I burst out laughing as a wet spot formed around Andy. CC, Ashley, and Jinxx came in and all shot pictures of it. Ady woke up and yelled, "SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS!!" He glared at me and walked out of the room. We all were laughing until he came in and dumped ice cold water on my head. I screamed and Jinxx came over and hugged me, soaking himself too. I smiled at him nd went upstairs to change. I changed into a light purple tank top, black lace shorts, and I curled my hair slightly. I walked down to see Andy and Jinxx fighting. Andy had Jinxx in a headlock. "CAN YOU GUYS GROW UP!?" I yelled. Both guys went to their rooms, Ashley snorted. "Usless jealous freaks..." He muttered. I laughed and smacked his arm. "You are one of them are you not?" I snickered. He looked at me and looked away. Jake came over and threw me over his shoulder Bride Style Date. "Bedtime Dear." He grunted. I went limp and sighed. "Ugh, seriously. At least let me walk on my own." I growled angrily. He shook his head, smacking me in the face with his hair. I coughed and he layed me down on a nice big bed and left the room. I soon fell asleep...